What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

September 12, 2018 (1 Viewer)

Is this the newest theory that because of Trump's exectutive order he is going to maintain the presidency?

Relevant section...

Sec. 5. The prohibitions in section 2 of this order include the following:

D) Anybody with the nickname "the big guy" shall not be eligible to serve as President of the United States. 

Frankly, I just find it disturbing how open Trump's most ardent supporters seem to be in their allusions to overturning a democratic election result. Classic authoritarian tactics that we've never seen before in this country.
Every single person who signs off on this sort of thing should be permanently shut off from any kind of role in politics or policy-making.  That includes all the GOP House members who signed that ridiculous amicus brief.  In an ideal world, Dan Crenshaw's next job would be twirling a little sign outside a furniture outlet or something.

It’s going to be hard to pass June 15, 1992. The day the Vice President misspelled the word potato. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I gotta give it to Trump and his

Frankly, I just find it disturbing how open Trump's most ardent supporters seem to be in their allusions to overturning a democratic election result. Classic authoritarian tactics that we've never seen before in this country.
Yes and they keep managing to make themselves look more petty and stupid doing so.    Next up:  "Trump called no take backs" when he took office!

Users who are viewing this thread