Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

September 12, 2018

Frankly, I just find it disturbing how open Trump's most ardent supporters seem to be in their allusions to overturning a democratic election result. Classic authoritarian tactics that we've never seen before in this country.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
39 minutes ago, mcintyre1 said:

Frankly, I just find it disturbing how open Trump's most ardent supporters seem to be in their allusions to overturning a democratic election result. Classic authoritarian tactics that we've never seen before in this country.

Every single person who signs off on this sort of thing should be permanently shut off from any kind of role in politics or policy-making.  That includes all the GOP House members who signed that ridiculous amicus brief.  In an ideal world, Dan Crenshaw's next job would be twirling a little sign outside a furniture outlet or something.

• Like 8

I gotta give it to Trump and his

2 hours ago, mcintyre1 said:

Yes and they keep managing to make themselves look more petty and stupid doing so.    Next up:  "Trump called no take backs" when he took office!