What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 15 DEF - Miami over Seattle? (1 Viewer)

ultraviolet

Footballguy
Would you chose MIA over SEA for your week 15 defense? They are at home and NE is inconsistent. Worried about SEA on the road against a resilient team.

Personally, I would definitely start the Miami defense. While the 49ers didn’t play bad last week defensively against Washington, they (Washington) seem to be more together as a team. (Most of Washington’s points last week were defensive points however) The patriots were exposed last week as a one dimensional team (their run game) and I think Miami is becoming better and better each game. While Cam could very well pull a 300 yard 3 TD performance like he does rarely, I do not see that happening and Miami controlling the game. If Washington can get Russ uncomfortable in the pocket they could easily hand the Seahawks a loss, but this is just my thought on it. Hope this helps, and good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread