What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

K Allen or Drake as Flex 2 (1 Viewer)

Country Boy

Footballguy
Semi Final matchup.  I'm the #1 seed and a big favorite over the #4.  Looking at my Flex 2 spot and it's either Keenan Allen or Kenyon Drake.  I've been riding with Allen but am concerned about the hamstring flaring up during the game.  Also, I am still in therapy over him leaving a Thursday night game with a hip pointer when I was in the semis 2 years ago.  Cost me a W that weekend. Thoughts?

(Post your scoring system). This seems like a floor (Drake) vs. ceiling (Allen) trade off. Allen's likely to outscore drake 8 times out of 10 when both are healthy (at least in full or half ppr), but if you're a big favorite Drake is an exceptional Flex 2 in his own right and you can avoid the risk Allen gets slowed down. I'm assuming you play 2 RBs and WRs along with your flexes, which means you have 2-3 better RB and WR options each over both these guys - your team must be stacked. I'd go Drake.

Users who are viewing this thread