What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Keenan Allen is Questionable. Who do you start in his place? (1 Viewer)

You start Keenan if he's active but Johnson if he's not.
All reports I read point to the Chargers being "very concerned" that he does not play... and even if he DOES play, will be extremely limited.

I would prefer to avoid goose eggs or 3 catches for 42 yards kinda numbers.  

I am personally watching the news and pregame to see if the last-minute reports indicate he is feeling good or whatever.  At this point I have Thielen plugged in at my WR2 over Allen.  In the OP's spot I would probably go Beasley.

All reports I read point to the Chargers being "very concerned" that he does not play... and even if he DOES play, will be extremely limited.

I would prefer to avoid goose eggs or 3 catches for 42 yards kinda numbers.  

I am personally watching the news and pregame to see if the last-minute reports indicate he is feeling good or whatever.  At this point I have Thielen plugged in at my WR2 over Allen.  In the OP's spot I would probably go Beasley.
Reports say he IS playing...

Reports say he IS playing...
Yup - just refreshed my Rotoworld page to see that.

I have a huge decision to make.  Thielen has been good but overshadowed recently by Jefferson.  Plus the "meh" matchup.  Allen is in a must-win and has been tremendous of late.  I'm in a pickle.

For what it's worth I've decided to play Thielen over Allen.  Just too much risk playing Allen.  He could get tackled wrong in the 1st quarter and be done for the game.  On a "pitch count" as it is.  I love that Herbert loves him but I can't risk it.

For what it's worth I've decided to play Thielen over Allen.  Just too much risk playing Allen.  He could get tackled wrong in the 1st quarter and be done for the game.  On a "pitch count" as it is.  I love that Herbert loves him but I can't risk it.
Right?  Op here.  Allen is definitely the high ceiling play here, but as a favorite going in a semifinal matchup, I need to consider floor. I'm leaning Beasley fwiw. 

Users who are viewing this thread