What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Fave high upside, low floor WR for week 15? (1 Viewer)

gruecd

Footballguy
I think a lot of us got burned by Keenan Allen last night.  Others of us might (also) be stuck with Michael Thomas on our bench.

If you find yourself needing to make up points, who's your favorite high upside, low/zero floor WR for week 15?

Biabreakable said:
MVS is the first guy who comes to mind but I dont recommend it.
Packers fan here. If I decide to go with MVS, I know exactly what I’m getting into.

Just feels like he’s got more upside than other WW candidates like Tre’Quan, Gage, Pittman, Hamler, etc.

Packers fan here. If I decide to go with MVS, I know exactly what I’m getting into.

Just feels like he’s got more upside than other WW candidates like Tre’Quan, Gage, Pittman, Hamler, etc.
The nice thing about MVS is he's playing today and not Sunday.  If it doesn't pan out, you can adjust your lineup if needed.

What does this even mean?  I think you're going to play your best players on Sunday regardless of how he does on Saturday.
"Best" players could be somebody with more of a floor vs. ceiling though.

I actually love when my opponent has players playing in Thursday and Saturday games. That gives me more data to work with and my opponent's projected score goes from projected to actual. So if projected down big...yeah I'm going for a high ceiling, boom/bust play. If I'm projected to win, I'm going stable floor option.

I'm considering Gabriel Davis in place of Thomas (not that I have a ton of options). Davis has surprise a bit, and would have had a long TD on top of what stats he got last week if not overthrown on a deep route.

"Best" players could be somebody with more of a floor vs. ceiling though.

I actually love when my opponent has players playing in Thursday and Saturday games. That gives me more data to work with and my opponent's projected score goes from projected to actual. So if projected down big...yeah I'm going for a high ceiling, boom/bust play. If I'm projected to win, I'm going stable floor option.
I think this is another one of these things that gets over thought. I would rarely actually change my lineup based on perceived floor/ceiling. Maybe your other players have a crazy bad game Sunday and you would have ended up needing that higher ceiling wr afterall even though you swapped him out for a safer pick.  Worrying about floors and ceilings and changing lineups based on Thurs games can backfire as much as it can help imho. 

I think this is another one of these things that gets over thought. I would rarely actually change my lineup based on perceived floor/ceiling. Maybe your other players have a crazy bad game Sunday and you would have ended up needing that higher ceiling wr afterall even though you swapped him out for a safer pick.  Worrying about floors and ceilings and changing lineups based on Thurs games can backfire as much as it can help imho. 
Agree, but for me it helps break ties.

I think Rashard Higgins is being severely under appreciated this week. His targets are 9 and 10 the last two weeks with a TD each week. They gave him a new contract. Cleveland offense is clicking. Also, Bradberry for the Giants is not playing. Huge factors. I'm seriously contemplating him over D Johnson this week mainly due to his drops issue despite Tomlin's vote of confidence. 

Think I'm starting Coutee as my flex with Thomas/Golladay woes. Low floor but hope he has a couple of long gains. 

Think I'm starting Coutee as my flex with Thomas/Golladay woes. Low floor but hope he has a couple of long gains. 
He just had 141 vs Indy 2 games ago.  Indy has a allowed 100+ receiver in 3 of the last 4 games, and the 4th had 98 yards.  Far worse reaches than him.  

What does this even mean?  I think you're going to play your best players on Sunday regardless of how he does on Saturday.
For me, I am going against ARod and Adams.  If they both have a huge game and my Lindsey doesnt pan out tonight, I'll start Ben R with Claypool Monday night.  My qbs are basically the same this week as is my WR3.  (It's that bad where I have to start Lindsey).

If there is a gap in the two you are considering, I agree.  

Users who are viewing this thread