What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Really need a RB2 for week 15 PPR? (1 Viewer)

zeke2222

Footballguy
Need help here folks?

Looks like Salvon Ahmed might play and was pretty good in place of Gaskin before.

My 4 choices are:

Zack Moss vs Den?

Salvon Ahmed vs NE?

Jeff Wilson vs Dallas (Mostert playing)?

Pollard vs SF?

Sony Michelle (Damien Harris just ruled out and white may be out as well)?

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes Zeke is playing and I think i agree if he plays then Wilson is the play. any thoughts on Ahmed? I feel like when Gaskin was out before they did ok with putting him in lead role and deandre washington did nothing last week so now that he may play Ahmed might be in line for most of touches whereas Pollard will split with zeke and Mostert might get to much and hurt Wilsons floor?

Pollard just looks fresher right now than EE.  I'm not in love with Ahmed going up against a rested NE Defense and Hoodie's record vs rookis QB's.  (21-5).  Wilson is getting some goalline touches.  If he and Mosert are splitting touches, remember, you have the healthy one getting goalline touches.  

The Miami RB I am starting this week is Lynn Bowden.  He has a better chance of 50-70 yards receiving than Ahmed rushing.  He may be a WR in your league, hes RB eligible on CBS.   

Users who are viewing this thread