What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**official BILLS vs BRONCOS GAME THREAD (1 Viewer)

Damn. I just dropped the BUF D for MIA (as you can read in that other thread). Almost a first-drive pick-six for BUF when Wallace broke on that ball on the out. Just couldn't quite get free enough to corral it. Stepped up an inch too late.

Last edited by a moderator:
the Broncos need new uniforms more than any other team in the nfl. but at least their unis match their ugly offense this year.

Last edited by a moderator:
Would love to see a TD pass to Singletary today. The Bills have thrown TD passes to 15 different players this year. 16 is the record. A TD pass to Singletary would tie the record.

Allen with a ton of points already in 4 pt TD pass leagues. I say more in 4 pt leagues because it's all relative. Those rush TDs are huge.

Crazy to think that 3 years ago the Bills were rolling out probably the worst WRs in the NFL. They started the year with Kelvin Benjamin and Zay Jones as their top 2 WRs. Within just a few weeks Jones was traded and Benjamin was cut.

Now, I’m not sure how teams put out enough good DBs to cover Buffalo’s WRs. Diggs, Beasley, Gabe Davis, and soon John Brown back. Diggs and Beasley are both such tremendous route runners that those guys are open all the time. Brown is a pretty good route runner too and can blow the top off the defense. And Davis is a big bodied guy rapidly becoming a good WR. Beane has done a tremendous job of surrounding Allen with talent.

Bojo is like Buffalo’s secret weapon. He has been a HECK of a kicker this year.

On the third down, Allen locked in on Diggs way too soon. He had Beasley break open on the right side but never looked that way and threw a low percentage throw to a double covered Diggs.

Booo on the holding. That was a thing of beauty. 
What sucks is that Singletary was really already through the hole when Boettger committed the hold. Now it’s a sweet 1st and goal from the 30.

(And I’m in agreement with you Buffaloes that the roughing the passer was a lame call).

Users who are viewing this thread