Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

**official BILLS vs BRONCOS GAME THREAD

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm starting to think you're not really Steve Tasker.

Saturday football!!! Woohooo!!

Time for Drew Lock to run the two minute drill. There's at least one pick waiting to happen on this drive.

1 minute ago, GroveDiesel said:

NICE! That TD to Kumerow gives the Bills the tie for TD passes to most players in a single season (16). A nice little one to Singletary would give them the record outright.

Who else who plays at least here-and-there hasn't had one?

2 minutes ago, rockaction said:

Time for Drew Lock to run the two minute drill. There's at least one pick waiting to happen on this drive.

lol...i just told my wife before this drive there's plenty of time for Lock to turn it over and Buffalo to secure another 3-7 points

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Cowboysfan8 said:

Nice throw and catch. Nice half for Fant

Got beat to him on waivers by a now-eliminated team. Neither of us had any money left, he had priority. Disappointed right now. Rolling out Irv Smith instead. Lock loves Fant.

• Sad 1
21 minutes ago, rockaction said:

Got beat to him on waivers by a now-eliminated team. Neither of us had any money left, he had priority. Disappointed right now. Rolling out Irv Smith instead. Lock loves Fant.

I would rather have Irv Smith this week as the Bears pass D is a sieve.  What sucks is Denver will pass every play now and Fant will get looks.  

On the other hand, that looked like a very poor spot.

I normally like going for it on 4th down here, but I would have taken the FG to make it a four possession game.  Denver may not even get four more possessions.  Then again, it's not as if Denver is really stopping us.

Edited by IvanKaramazov