What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

** Panthers at Packers game thread ** (1 Viewer)

So did davante Adams fall asleep in the locker room? Wow, what a week for his worst game of the year.  I'd rather miss the playoffs and get a better pick than deal with this @@@@.

Pack looking awful, this is about to be a real game if Carolina scores again. Panthers have been making great solo tackles the past few drives. 

So did davante Adams fall asleep in the locker room? Wow, what a week for his worst game of the year.  I'd rather miss the playoffs and get a better pick than deal with this @@@@.
The rare times he turtles are versus physical defenders.  Panthers DBs surprisingly laying the lumps tonight.  

Packer offense getting their Richard stuck in the mud. I was only worried about a blowout stopping this offense against the Panthers.......

Punt returns from the 1 yard line with good hang time are almost never good. Lucky to get back to the 20.
Should never catch a punted ball inside of your own five. Almost no matter what. There's too many ways the ball can bounce and accelerate in for a touchback if you just let it go. At worst, you're losing four yards of FP for the risk to gain fifteen. 

FBG had Davis super high too.  I didn’t think Rodney Smith would be getting so much of the passing work.  Was hoping for a 4-25 rec effort.  

The paper mache GB defense has arrived. So so soft. Would love to see them lose

Last edited by a moderator:
Curtis freakin Samuel has outscored Adams, Lololol, gee guess who I'm playing against. I laughed when I saw Samuel in my opponent's lineup.  Joke is on me.

“Cover the spread offense” by Carolina is making this a weird game. It’s not like the Packers are playing bad, but almost zilch for Rodgers and Co

“Cover the spread offense” by Carolina is making this a weird game. It’s not like the Packers are playing bad, but almost zilch for Rodgers and Co
Yes the Panthers coaching staff clearing isn't playing to win. I'm not sure what they are doing in this game. It's beyond weird. 

There he goes shaking his head again.  Why don't you throw it away cry baby. How can anyone stand playing with this jerk. 

Going against Rogers - I’m pleasantly surprised. After all, Drew Lock threw for 4 TD’s against the Panthers last week.  This is shocking to me

Users who are viewing this thread