What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Tampa Bay at Atlanta -6.5 (49)** (1 Viewer)

I'm bearish. TB has a lot of good pass rushers up front. I think this game is a wipeout

27-13 ,TB. Gage goes 6/55/0.
And I think all 3 of these WRs I mention are going to have a positive post and then a negative post.

Gage and Bowden are two of those guys as an example today. Lots of other WRs in that 30-50 rankings that will be played in Flex today. 

And I think all 3 of these WRs I mention are going to have a positive post and then a negative post.

Gage and Bowden are two of those guys as an example today. Lots of other WRs in that 30-50 rankings that will be played in Flex today. 
I agree. Lots of people flexing them out. I happen to have three top twelve guys and the 21st, so bully for me. Let's cross fingers, hope.

I agree. Lots of people flexing them out. I happen to have three top twelve guys and the 21st, so bully for me. Let's cross fingers, hope.
Superstition in full swing today, Mrs and Son forced me to open an early Christmas present, Tua jersey...rolling the Phins on Defense and I'll take the Gage floor for today. 

Koo?

Didn't have a lot of opportunities last week...more this week? Or if (when) Atlanta falls behind do they go for TDs and not FGs?

Koo?

Didn't have a lot of opportunities last week...more this week? Or if (when) Atlanta falls behind do they go for TDs and not FGs?
I went with Bass yesterday instead, crazy to not play Koo #1Kicker, but I felt like I was fine with Bass and liked the match up @Denver. He did fine, nothing crazy but 12 welcome points. 

39 total yards for the Bucs offense so far. I figured they’d lose this game, but not looking so bad. 

Last edited by a moderator:
39 total yards for the Bucs offense so far. I figured they’d lose this game, but not looking so bad. 
What in the Wild Wild Sports is a going on around here?

Come on.  Need Mike Evans to do something and the stupid kicker, Gawd how I hate kickers.

WOW!!!

Really? Ready to pull the plug on Brady before the season ends? No Arians means No Brady and I would start asking what you feel the long term plan is?
I said nothing about Brady leaving. I do not believe they are connected at all. 

Last edited by a moderator:
It's so obvious the NFL will do everything in it's power to get Tom into the playoffs.  Amazing how they blatantly cheat other teams.

Users who are viewing this thread