Jump to content
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

**Tampa Bay at Atlanta -6.5 (49)**


Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, Ministry of Pain said:

Any Gage predictions today?

I'm bearish. TB has a lot of good pass rushers up front. I think this game is a wipeout

27-13 ,TB. Gage goes 6/55/0.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, rockaction said:

I'm bearish. TB has a lot of good pass rushers up front. I think this game is a wipeout

27-13 ,TB. Gage goes 6/55/0.

And I think all 3 of these WRs I mention are going to have a positive post and then a negative post.

Gage and Bowden are two of those guys as an example today. Lots of other WRs in that 30-50 rankings that will be played in Flex today. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ministry of Pain said:

And I think all 3 of these WRs I mention are going to have a positive post and then a negative post.

Gage and Bowden are two of those guys as an example today. Lots of other WRs in that 30-50 rankings that will be played in Flex today. 

I agree. Lots of people flexing them out. I happen to have three top twelve guys and the 21st, so bully for me. Let's cross fingers, hope.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, rockaction said:

I agree. Lots of people flexing them out. I happen to have three top twelve guys and the 21st, so bully for me. Let's cross fingers, hope.

Superstition in full swing today, Mrs and Son forced me to open an early Christmas present, Tua jersey...rolling the Phins on Defense and I'll take the Gage floor for today. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, rockaction said:

I'm bearish. TB has a lot of good pass rushers up front. I think this game is a wipeout

27-13 ,TB. Gage goes 6/55/0.

:lmao:

Of course he already has a touchdown.

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, davidwb said:

Koo?

Didn't have a lot of opportunities last week...more this week? Or if (when) Atlanta falls behind do they go for TDs and not FGs?

I went with Bass yesterday instead, crazy to not play Koo #1Kicker, but I felt like I was fine with Bass and liked the match up @Denver. He did fine, nothing crazy but 12 welcome points. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Ministry of Pain said:

WOW!!!

Really? Ready to pull the plug on Brady before the season ends? No Arians means No Brady and I would start asking what you feel the long term plan is?

I said nothing about Brady leaving. I do not believe they are connected at all. 

Edited by Capella
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, SproutDaddy said:

It's so obvious the NFL will do everything in it's power to get Tom into the playoffs.  Amazing how they blatantly cheat other teams.

Lol.  Matt Ryan was as thrilled as anyone they called that a first down. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...