What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**New England at Miami -1.5 (41)** (1 Viewer)

Rookie qb against Bill. No Parker,Giesecki,Gaskins or Grant?

Cam scores two

Bill-20.....Rookie-13

I saw a couple of groups of fans from Boston eating breakfast outdoors while walking through Lincoln Road and Collins Avenue this morning. I had my Dolphin masks - we just waived at each other. For a wild card, NE is at 1.7%, Miami at 44%.

Miami has burned one of their 1st Half timeouts on a challenge. 

Neither team has much teeth on Offense today.

Ahmed Ahmed Laird were the play calls on the 1st Drive. 

Ahmed is likely to get 15+ touches with the way Miami is play calling today. 

6 ROOKIES on OFFENSE today for Miami with Tua at QB...

Bowden also involved early and had a nice 1st Down catch.

Mack Hollins has just appeared, agree with others that he can fill the Gesicki role today or that area of the field. 

Tua spreading it around like Subway Sammich maker so far, finding everybody with a pulse and sporting a Phins jersey on offense right now. 

Matt Breida with his biggest run of the year so far, it was a simple first down, maybe 10 yd run but when you factor in the Miami Dolphins season and where they are at right now, any Breida noise or production today to help Ahmed would be welcome. 

None of this is good for Fantasy but who cares, right?

Last edited by a moderator:
The Brady way.
I'm not even upset at the interception, this is the right day for it. Maimi looked good otherwise and they seem to have a good game plan. Pats have to start on their 4 yd line, great time for the Miami Defense to put on the Superman Cape...Shaq Lawson please report to the Launch Bay for pressure instructions.

INT aside, I just can't see New England winning this.  Both teams playing for their playoff lives, but the Dolphins just "feel" like the better team here.

INT aside, I just can't see New England winning this.  Both teams playing for their playoff lives, but the Dolphins just "feel" like the better team here.
And yet the Pats are sitting here at 0-0 in the 2nd, managed to move the ball out of their own end zone basically...not sure Miami will win with how the game is unfolding. 

Are you impressed with Bowden yet?
Impressed? I think he can get plenty of game time and be a huge asset going into 2021

WR1-Parker...I know I know folks hate him but he's actually good, not sure why Tua and he are not on same page but think it will get ironed out off season.

WR2-Bowden...slot guy but he also is getting work outside and so I like all the game minutes he is getting under his belt right now. 

WR3-Preston Williams...I like him but there need to be more bodies and skills to push him into more of a WR3/4/5 area where he is fighting for targets.

Miami isn't there yet, would like to see a WR in the 1st or 2nd that isn't a Prima Donna type and can take to the team. I still like Parker but maybe that would push him on his way or tunr him into a Top 10 WR, either one of those works. 

Ahmed with a piss poor job of blocking the blitzing undersized DB that just blew him up into a sack on Tua

Miami no answers and their offense is slowly drifting to pitiful right now. 

How long until you summon Fitz where he can do some good? It's not all Tua's fault and he looked good for a bit on the 2nd Drive but...

1st and 3rd Drive 3 n Outs, real killers and makes it easy for Pats to just slowly suffocate them...

Hard to watch this right now. 

Ahmed with a piss poor job of blocking the blitzing undersized DB that just blew him up into a sack on Tua

Miami no answers and their offense is slowly drifting to pitiful right now. 

How long until you summon Fitz where he can do some good? It's not all Tua's fault and he looked good for a bit on the 2nd Drive but...

1st and 3rd Drive 3 n Outs, real killers and makes it easy for Pats to just slowly suffocate them...

Hard to watch this right now. 
Yeah, this is a very winnable game. Probably time to roll with Fitz.

Also, feels like the defense is playing way too soft. Cam cannot throw downfield.

Heartbreaker...just not Miami's day with Tua the best we can hope on a 6-7 Rookie man Offense. 

Another December Crash n Burn for Miami, not that much has really changed I guess...

Is it poor form on my part that I don't know the names of any of the players on the Miami defense when I suggest dubbing them the No Name Defense, part deaux? Oddly I can still name several players on the early 70s Miami D.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread