What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Seattle at Washington -6.5 (43.5)** (1 Viewer)

Seattle will try to run,WFT will try to run,just feels low scoring to me

Haskins makes 1 more mistake than Wilson

Hawks-20.....WFT-17

Don’t see how Washington wins this with Haskins. He’s 3 for 3 for -2 yards. All he’s thrown are screens. The two times he hasn’t thrown a screen, he was sacked and the scrambled for 1 yard loss. 

DK Metcalf with an awkward landing on the incompletion in the end zone.  Limp-jogged off the field, I think.
Definitely true, but I would be surprised if it were a serious acute injury based on how he grabbed his hammy.  I’m guessing it just stings for a bit and he comes back.

Definitely true, but I would be surprised if it were a serious acute injury based on how he grabbed his hammy.  I’m guessing it just stings for a bit and he comes back.
I hope you're right.  I don't ### him, but I like to see great players be great.  Would like to see a replay to see that landing again.

Nice design. Thomas acts like he’s blocking for quick pass to McKissic then turns and catches. 

Moving on. I think 13 points is insurmountable today and, given how little the defense is contributing, they'll likely need to score at least double that to be in it. Get some PS4 time in instead.

It's crazy that a guy like Haskins can throw for 5k yards and 50TDs in college but can't hit at RB on a 4 yd wheel route in the NFL. I want to just assume some of these scouts are just terrible at their jobs, but nobody could have guessed he would be this bad. 

this Washington offense is so boring. even without Smith, nearly everything is to the WRs and TEs
They’ve done like 5 really creative plays all season and they all work pretty well. But, for the most part, Scott Turner runs pretty standard stuff as far as I can tell.

I’d love more RB screens  

They’ve done like 5 really creative plays all season and they all work pretty well. But, for the most part, Scott Turner runs pretty standard stuff as far as I can tell.

I’d love more RB screens  
Could Haskins complete a RB screen though?

Users who are viewing this thread