What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Jacksonville at Baltimore -13 (48)** (1 Viewer)

Baltimore's still kind of a mess.

They can barely field a professional defensive backfield - Jimmy Smith is out and Marcus Peters hasn't practiced all week. The run defense has also been lacking, with Campbell & Williams missing significant time lately.

On offense, they still look shaky to me though the national media seems to think they are "back".

I can see Jacksonville taking some shots and having success, but I think the Ravens will wear them down as the game goes on.

Baltimore 37 - Jax 17

Ravens will run and run and run,Jags will try to keep up

Ravens-38.....Jags-28
Just what I’m thinking tho I think might even be closer. Neither team will stop each other much, Ravens win the turnover battle to pull it out 39-31

That was a big time run by Dobbins. Pressed the hole to set up his block then sped outside to make the first down look easy 

Good catch by Boykin.

I don't know where the disconnect has been with him, but it's nice to see him get one. He blocks his butt off all game.

Good catch by Boykin.

I don't know where the disconnect has been with him, but it's nice to see him get one. He blocks his butt off all game.
Great grab. And Hollywood actually had YAC on the previous play. Nice to see WRs make plays 

Bowser excellent setting the edge so far but Queen just bailed him out there. Whiffed on the free rush and Minshew could have run for the first if Queen hadn’t come from inside to catch him

Nice to see Queen make a play too

I think I could have run that one in

(without having to go in motion)

Last edited by a moderator:
Lamar’s picks other than the second half pick against the Steelers have seemed to be more bad decisions than bad throws. Thinking specifically about the Steeelrs LB reading him for the pick 6, the late first half pick against NE, the pick for the Titans, this one today. 

Keelan Cole is a frustrating WR. He'll make a great catch then either drop an easy one or just disappear for awhile. I know QB and system definitely play roles

This second half is the Ravens D we’ve been seeing lately 

I know they’re undermanned but yuck 

Ngakoue finally showing up. Right on time for this team 

As much as D has struggled they could be a force if they get healthy 

Of course I hope he’s ok and that play was LOL but he’s objectively terrible at RT and they’re so much better off with Fluker 

Sam Koch’s only work today has been holding on kicks 
He might be a better RB than RT. He covered that ball up and went straight downhill :lol:

#92 (Mibiaduke - sp?) is coming on for the Ravens. He may end up being the best pick out of what appears to be a good draft.

Uruk-Hai said:
He might be a better RB than RT. He covered that ball up and went straight downhill :lol:

#92 (Mibiaduke - sp?) is coming on for the Ravens. He may end up being the best pick out of what appears to be a good draft.
Agreed Madabuike is looking pretty good recently. Phillips doesn’t have the lateral agility to be a tackle right now. That was his knock coming out. I’ve liked what he brings at guard but Powers and Bozeman have been playing really well there.

Users who are viewing this thread