Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

**Jacksonville at Baltimore -13 (48)**

Baltimore's still kind of a mess.

They can barely field a professional defensive backfield - Jimmy Smith is out and Marcus Peters hasn't practiced all week. The run defense has also been lacking, with Campbell & Williams missing significant time lately.

On offense, they still look shaky to me though the national media seems to think they are "back".

I can see Jacksonville taking some shots and having success, but I think the Ravens will wear them down as the game goes on.

Baltimore 37 - Jax 17

1 hour ago, Rubi said:

Ravens will run and run and run,Jags will try to keep up

Ravens-38.....Jags-28

Just what I’m thinking tho I think might even be closer. Neither team will stop each other much, Ravens win the turnover battle to pull it out 39-31

1 minute ago, Uruk-Hai said:

Good catch by Boykin.

I don't know where the disconnect has been with him, but it's nice to see him get one. He blocks his butt off all game.

Great grab. And Hollywood actually had YAC on the previous play. Nice to see WRs make plays 

Bowser excellent setting the edge so far but Queen just bailed him out there. Whiffed on the free rush and Minshew could have run for the first if Queen hadn’t come from inside to catch him

Nice to see Queen make a play too

4 minutes ago, Uruk-Hai said:

Jax, why did Minshew get benched earlier in the season?

He was hurt and then Marrone stuck with journeyman Mike Glennon because Glennon "gives them a better chance to win now". Seriously he said that with a straight face.

• Sad 1

Lamar’s picks other than the second half pick against the Steelers have seemed to be more bad decisions than bad throws. Thinking specifically about the Steeelrs LB reading him for the pick 6, the late first half pick against NE, the pick for the Titans, this one today. 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Uruk-Hai said:

Holy ####. I hope Phillips is ok

Of course I hope he’s ok and that play was LOL but he’s objectively terrible at RT and they’re so much better off with Fluker 

Sam Koch’s only work today has been holding on kicks 

1 minute ago, The_Man said:

Of course I hope he’s ok and that play was LOL but he’s objectively terrible at RT and they’re so much better off with Fluker 

Sam Koch’s only work today has been holding on kicks 

He might be a better RB than RT. He covered that ball up and went straight downhill :lol:

#92 (Mibiaduke - sp?) is coming on for the Ravens. He may end up being the best pick out of what appears to be a good draft.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Uruk-Hai said:

He might be a better RB than RT. He covered that ball up and went straight downhill :lol:

#92 (Mibiaduke - sp?) is coming on for the Ravens. He may end up being the best pick out of what appears to be a good draft.

Agreed Madabuike is looking pretty good recently. Phillips doesn’t have the lateral agility to be a tackle right now. That was his knock coming out. I’ve liked what he brings at guard but Powers and Bozeman have been playing really well there.