What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Playoffs on the line-Trust Pollard? (1 Viewer)

Bayhawks

Footballguy
With Zeke out, who are we willing to start Pollard over?  

Over Gallman, Dobbins, Hunt at RB?

Over Woods, Jefferson, Hilton at Flex?

Debating the same...Gallman, Hunt, Wilson or Pollard...had Gallman in there but considering Pollard.  Who is the starting qb for the Giants?  

I think I’m leaning Pollard over Gallman and Wilson. This could be quite the tonic for holding Fournette since week 1 then dropping him a day before Jones goes down with Covid 

Deciding between Gallman, Wilson and Pollard in my flex 

Right now I am starting Dobbins and Edwards with Ahmed and Pollard on the bench.

I'm tempted to start him over CEH.

I think I’m leaning Pollard over Gallman and Wilson. This could be quite the tonic for holding Fournette since week 1 then dropping him a day before Jones goes down with Covid 

In over Gallman 
Easy one guys, fire up Pollard!  League winner!

Had picked up Jeff Wilson to start at RB2 with Gibson down as not much on the wire. Also picked up Pollard after reading Zeke was questionable. Put Pollard in just now because he shouldn't share like Jeff. Difficult though because of matchups difference. I could be talked out of it but I think I'll go with hopefully higher volume in Pollard.

That late TD was huge.  In a tight game and facing a great team...needed that big time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Same. Was up around 90 vs Hurts, Tyreek, and Kelce. Those guys can ball. It may make the difference.
Im up but not enough with him still having Mahomes and Ebron (and I still have Chubb, Goedert, and Rams).

(and none too happy with Lamb on that onsides kick giving the ball back to SF where he got more points out of Aiyuk)

Last edited by a moderator:
Wowzers. Late TD makes him a hero and gives me a fighting chance. Shame Hockenson and Amari have done so much damage to my semi final chances though 

Users who are viewing this thread