What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Potential Week 15 Stat Corrections (1 Viewer)

kyoun1e

Footballguy
Anybody see anything blatantly obvious that will need to be corrected?

I actually tied in one league. Right now I have tie breaker. Don't want anything to change!

There was one MFL stat correction right after the afternoon games that gave someone in my league the semi final win.... anyone   know of any corrections MFL did today?  Can't seem to find it or figure it out.

There was one MFL stat correction right after the afternoon games that gave someone in my league the semi final win.... anyone   know of any corrections MFL did today?  Can't seem to find it or figure it out.
Would be interested to know...

I am sure there will be plenty of tackle and assists changes as usual.  Probably a sack or two will change hands as well.  

A lot of shovel passes this week that didnt get called as passes that might get changed maybe?
Good call.

Wondering if that lateral to L. Bell from Mahommes was legit. I know if that was changed to a TD pass one manager would be very upset...and one would be very happy. Two semi games were decided by a grand total of 2 points in one of my leagues.

kyoun1e said:
Good call.

Wondering if that lateral to L. Bell from Mahommes was legit. I know if that was changed to a TD pass one manager would be very upset...and one would be very happy. Two semi games were decided by a grand total of 2 points in one of my leagues.
Can you give me more of an explanation in regards to this please? I can’t believe that my Steelers defense #### the bed against the Bengals tonight and now I lost by .40 in a half point PPR 🤦🏻‍♂️...my opponent had Mahomes and our league it’s 2pts per QB....that said if there’s the slightest chance a stat correction is made against Mahomes and causing him to lose at minimum 0.5pts....id be going to the finals 🥳

Still in wait mode on the Steelers game. Won by 1 but if a sack goes away, i lose the tiebreaker. I can’t remember two sacks, but that’s where we are right now. Anyone else see 2?

Can you give me more of an explanation in regards to this please? I can’t believe that my Steelers defense #### the bed against the Bengals tonight and now I lost by .40 in a half point PPR 🤦🏻‍♂️...my opponent had Mahomes and our league it’s 2pts per QB....that said if there’s the slightest chance a stat correction is made against Mahomes and causing him to lose at minimum 0.5pts....id be going to the finals 🥳
I believe it was the last KC score. Mahommes rolled right over the line of scrimmage I believe then lateralled to Bell on his right who took it in for the score.

Could someone check this out for me as a potential change - At the 3:53 mark in the 4th Qtr of the Packers / Panthers game - Rodgers seems to get sacked but it also looks like he is coming out of it until Brian Burns finishes him off - 

Burns doesn’t get credited w a sack but it looked like he should 

kyoun1e said:
Good call.

It couldn’t be a pass as I believe they were already beyond the line of scrimmage 

Could someone check this out for me as a potential change - At the 3:53 mark in the 4th Qtr of the Packers / Panthers game - Rodgers seems to get sacked but it also looks like he is coming out of it until Brian Burns finishes him off - 

Burns doesn’t get credited w a sack but it looked like he should 
  Obada was credited with that sack:

SACK

3 & 6 - GB 25

(3:51 - 4th) A.Rodgers sacked at CAR 33 for -8 yards (E.Obada).

Right - I know he was - but this thread is about stat correction and if you watch the play - it seems like Rodgers is getting out of Obada’s sack and Burns finishes him off - wondered others thoughts 

Did anyone notice the catch and fumble for DeAndre Hopkins? Yahoo fantasy football has it for 1 yard and a fumble recovered by the defense. All other sites including the official NFL game stats has it for 4 yards and a fumble recovered by the defense. When you add up total yards through the play by play, DeAndre has 172 receiving yards. On all sites he recorded 169 yards receiving. The difference is .3 points. Not sure if anyone has looked into this... 

Anyone check JUJU stats for MNF caught 3 balls for 15 yards but realistically had 3 for 25 yards. But he fumbled on a play and they have his receiving yards to 15. The ball was fumbled and kicked by defender and they seem to have taken 10 yards off his receiving yards is this correct.

tony pollard 518 in the 4th got a reception that was a backwards pass...Should be a rushing attempt not a reception 

Right - I know he was - but this thread is about stat correction and if you watch the play - it seems like Rodgers is getting out of Obada’s sack and Burns finishes him off - wondered others thoughts 
It was not changed in the Official NFL statistical changes on the MFL site that come out on Thursday.  Looks like you are stuck with no sack for Burns.

Users who are viewing this thread