What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official*** Cleveland vs. NY Giants +6.5 (44.5) (1 Viewer)

Really tough job for the Giants tonight. No Daniel Jones is one thing, but James Bradberry being out really puts the D in a tough spot. Giants secondary and Cover 3 scheme limits deep passing and relies on CB/LB being disciplined and making the tackle, and losing their top CB opens them up bigtime. Of course having to limit Chubb and Hunt is a load all in itself.

Giants have to play ball control and make the simple plays ahead of them and unlike last week, don't beat themselves with turnovers. Get Gallman Jr. his reps and try to get Sheperd and Slayton open in space. McCoy is going to have to be the ultimate game manager tonight.

Last edited by a moderator:
James Bradberry being out really puts the D in a tough spot. Giants secondary and Cover 3 scheme limits deep passing and relies on CB/LB being disciplined and making the tackle, and losing their top CB opens them up bigtime.
THIS.

Baker has had his best games matched up against zone with under manned secondary's.  Your DC is really good so....

Nice return by Dion Lewis there. Giants are going to need points on their opening drive to give the D a cushion.

Nice adjustment by Sheperd on the pass, LOL at McCoy not being ready since Gates snapped it when the defensive guy jumped for the Browns.

Chris Hubbard is filling in for Wyatt Teller so the Browns will have their 3rd string guard matched up against the meat of the Giants G-Line and with Bradberry out their best players are at DT so it will be much tougher to run anything inside.

Game got much tighter.

Big Dex with the knock down to stop the Browns on 4th down. Perhaps the coaches will make better decisions this offensive series 

Interesting. If I understand what Collinsworth said, Kitchens isn't calling plays as much as giving McCoy a set of play options. McCoy after reading the D decides what to run... I think.

McCoy is just a bit slow with these throws... waited too long to get it to Tate and then that end zone throw to Engram had too much air.

I hope they don't forget about the run game here.

There's your field goal that should have happened a while ago.

Did anybody else see Gano uncovered on the fake? Wide. Open.

Browns made sense. The play was a good call, the pass just got tipped, Hooper was going to have the 1st. Giants there is no explanation for.
I agree with that. Just felt the broadcast reaction was almost nonexistent each time. 

really not loving how many weeks Al has been given off this season

I agree with that. Just felt the broadcast reaction was almost nonexistent each time. 

really not loving how many weeks Al has been given off this season
I assume its because he's 80 years old. We've probably been lucky to have him as much as we have during the pandemic.

LB discipline not looking too good, getting really exposed in coverage last few plays. Line getting little pressure on these dropbacks too.

I'm stunned the Giants have the best RZ defense in the league. I know they bend but don't break but wow; I wonder what their percentage of TDs allowed outside the 20 is.

something something LB coverage responsibility? Hooper with a wide open TD in the back of the end zone.

of course Devante Downs. Sounds right.

Whelp Dion Lewis got annihilated and fumbled, somehow Giants got it back.

3rd drives for the Giants are usually Alfred Morris drives. We'll see how the Giants respond.

These play calls are fantastic right now. Seeing 2-3 TEs out there (Engram/Smith/Toilio) and a lot of misdirection to freeze the pass rush.

Users who are viewing this thread