Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

***Official*** Cleveland vs. NY Giants +6.5 (44.5)

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

But we worked on our Punter throwing to our Center all week.  We liked the look.

Really tough job for the Giants tonight. No Daniel Jones is one thing, but James Bradberry being out really puts the D in a tough spot. Giants secondary and Cover 3 scheme limits deep passing and reli

Too much jazzmatazz either way.

I don't hate the play call there unlike the last drive; they just didn't get the first. I'm guessing Giants feel they won't be able to catch up and the D could bail them out.

3 minutes ago, travdogg said:

Would likely be 9-7 right now. 

I’m having this same argument with my brother right now. 

the Browns for YEARS have settled for FGs.  The other team would keep scoring TDs.   And they would lose by ALL of the points. 

you gotta score TDS to win. 

4 minutes ago, Broncobiv said:

As someone who picked up the Browns D for the semis and finals, these 4th down failures are glorious! 

Really would be nice to see a few sacks, though. 

Playing against Garrett and Vernon - so if it's Richardson ok. 

Just now, -OZ- said:

Did Gallman get hurt? 

No.

I was a bit surprised there was no measurement because on replay it looked like Gallman was right at the marker, but refs said he was way short.

At some point Patrick Graham has to dial up a blitz, Baker is just carving up this zone and at some point Giants LBs are going to be in the wrong spot.

1 minute ago, DallasDMac said:

His head maybe. Spot of the ball looked dead on to me TBH.

Yeah, they got that spot right but they missed Hunt's half a yard. That was a big spot, actually. Or could have been.

Landry scores the TD and ####talks Yiadom, 14-3 Browns.

EDIT: Giants enforce the Unsportsmanlike penalty on the XP try and Parkey doinks it, make that 13-3.

Edited by The Frankman
3 minutes ago, The Frankman said:

Landry scores the TD and ####talks Yiadom, 14-3 Browns.

EDIT: Giants enforce the Unsportsmanlike penalty on the XP try and Parkey doinks it, make that 13-3.

After he bumped into him, real classy. 

14 minutes ago, The Frankman said:

No.

I was a bit surprised there was no measurement because on replay it looked like Gallman was right at the marker, but refs said he was way short.

Seemed Morris was getting a lot more work there than I expected. 

1 minute ago, -OZ- said:

Seemed Morris was getting a lot more work there than I expected. 

Morris usually gets every 3rd drive. That Giants drive was the 3rd; Gallman played heavily before that.

Edited by The Frankman
Just now, DallasDMac said:

Why does Clev insist on trying to run wide? It hasn't worked one time.

Its one of the things they do best. I suppose they don't want to give up on something that usually works, just because it hasn't worked so far in this game.

There's just no pressure on Mayfield. There's a laundry list of info about Baker Mayfield under pressure, and Giants have generated none. Graham is going to have to break coverage and blitz.

Edited by The Frankman
2 minutes ago, The Frankman said:

There's just no pressure on Mayfield. There's a laundry list of info about Baker Mayfield under pressure, and Giants have generated none. Graham is going to have to break coverage and blitz.

I do have to give credit to what may be the best offensive line in the league this year.  We're dealing with a couple of injuries at RG but I forgot we drafted the kid who is in and he's not all that bad. 

By now the TOP has to be wearing on the G-Men D-Line.

The Giants defense is really playing well all game considering how Baker has been rippin'.

After back and forth with penalties, Chubb scores the running TD from a few yards out. 20-3 Browns, Giants going to have to get a few chunk plays now down 3 scores.

Just now, amnesiac said:

They forgot to go for two. 

You don't go for 2 there; you miss and it's still 2 possessions. With McCoy at QB kick the XP.

8 minutes ago, Bracie Smathers said:

I do have to give credit to what may be the best offensive line in the league this year.  We're dealing with a couple of injuries at RG but I forgot we drafted the kid who is in and he's not all that bad. 

By now the TOP has to be wearing on the G-Men D-Line.

The Giants defense is really playing well all game considering how Baker has been rippin'.

Harris is probably better than Hubbard to be honest. I'm a huge Harris fan, and thought he should have been a 2nd/3rd round draft pick.

2 minutes ago, The Frankman said:

You don't go for 2 there; you miss and it's still 2 possessions. With McCoy at QB kick the XP.

it doesn’t matter either way. just mad they missed an extra point. 

2 minutes ago, BINGBING said:

Seems like a very Giants thing to forget that Gallman has been the only reliable offensive weapon this year.

Not like Morris hasn't done well at RB this year, also Shepard has been money.

I know what you're getting at, but the "only reliable offensive weapon" part isn't correct.

Edited by The Frankman

Can't help but feel this is where the Browns ice it. 

Man, 6-10 might win the NFC East.

Could see Washington losing to both Carolina and Philly 

Could see Giants losing to both Baltimore(would be shocked if they won) and Dallas.

Could see Philly beating both Dallas and washington(to go 6-9-1)

Could see Dallas beating both Philly and New York

Should be a very interesting finish, and the winner gets to likely host Tampa Bay.

4 minutes ago, BINGBING said:

Shepard is WR 47 in points per game.

Seems like a very Giants thing to forget that Gallman has been the only reliable offensive weapon this year.

You said offensive weapon, not fantasy offensive weapon. I doubt the Giants care much about that.

Whelp Giants hopefully can get Jones back somewhat healthy for next week, but really uneven performance tonight. Some questionable offensive decisions didn't help.

14 minutes ago, BINGBING said:

He's not reliable in real football either.  Not a single player is out side of Gallman, as I said.

That's not a common thought by anyone regarding this forum. I have never once heard anyone say "Boy that Sterling Sheperd really isn't a reliable player".

EDIT: Amazing that he's Daniel Jones security blanket despite being so got dang unreliable. 🙄

Edited by The Frankman

Next Gen Stats@NextGenStats

Baker Mayfield has excelled throwing downfield over his last four games, leading the NFL with 7 TD passes. Mayfield on 10+ Air Yard Passes (since Week 12) ➤ 32/47, 641 yards, 7 TD ➤ 150.5 passer rating (2nd in NFL) ➤ +17.8% CPOE (2nd)

---------------------------------------------------

Jake Trotter@Jake_Trotter

Mayfield’s completion percentage was +16 above his expected rate per @NextGenStats

. That's the highest completion percentage over expectation by an NFL QB this season (min. 30 attempts) Aaron Rodgers, Week 14, held the previous high

-------------------------------------

Jake Trotter@Jake_Trotter

Baker Mayfield just broke a #Browns record for completion percentage in a game. Mayfield went 27 of 32 tonight (84.3%) besting besting the previous Cleveland record of 82.9% set by Kelly Holcomb in 2003. @ESPNStatsInfo

10 minutes ago, The Frankman said:

Whelp Giants hopefully can get Jones back somewhat healthy for next week, but really uneven performance tonight. Some questionable offensive decisions didn't help.

That's not a common thought by anyone regarding this forum. I have never once heard anyone say "Boy that Sterling Sheperd really isn't a reliable player".

EDIT: Amazing that he's Daniel Jones security blanket despite being so got dang unreliable. 🙄

ONE TD...hasn't cracked 75 yards all season.  "Reliable"