What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*****Steelers v. Bengals MNF-What do You Need**** (1 Viewer)

SDJohnny

Footballguy
I need 4.3 points out of Ebron in a 1.5 TE premium league, so basically 2 Rec's. Please don't make me wait all game for this Ben. 

6.5 points from either Claypool or Johnson. I know which ever one I go with it will be the wrong decision 

I need 4.3 points out of Ebron in a 1.5 TE premium league, so basically 2 Rec's. Please don't make me wait all game for this Ben. 
You are good...because I need him to score less than that for me to hold on.  Im destined to lose by about 2.6 points (so I can spend time cursing Lamb for returning the onsides Kick leading to SF getting another possession and Aiyuk getting another 26 yard reception when the game would have been over)

Don’t need anything, but I own JuJu, Conner, and Snell

id like to see a more balanced attack, as I may need to use these guys next week

I have one league that is nearly wrapped up. I have a pretty big lead with Ben and Steelers D. He has Juju going for him. I have another that I am basically done in. I  have D Johnson. He has Juju on his team and a 30 point lead. Already in the finals in my dynasty league. 

The Bengal have given up less points than the Bills, Jets, Titans, Jags, Browns, Raiders, Broncos and Chargers in the AFC. Maybe they're not bad on defense.

Randy Fichtner:  "Nothin' workin'?  RAY RAY MCCLOUD WILL BE THE GUY TO CHANGE IT!"

Last edited by a moderator:
No creativity on the offense.  The dink and dunk isn't working anymore because teams know there is no threat of a running game whatsoever.  Ben can't hit anyone deep anymore.  Ugly offense.

Users who are viewing this thread