What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*****Steelers v. Bengals MNF-What do You Need**** (1 Viewer)

Steelers playing like a team who doesn't think they are playing for anything.     Lazy doesn't even ####### describe it
They've been playing like this since the 2nd half of the Washington game.  Bizarre how they've completely quit.  Either that or they're just not any good.  I think it's a little of both.

Lol. Looking good Steelers. Maybe they should have tired to establish a run game earlier in the season and not cater to Big Ben’s telegraphed garbage short passing game. 

I can’t believe it’s been almost a month and they have made no adjustments. They deserve to lose to the Bungles. This team will be an easy out in the playoffs.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was up 3 going against Ebron and Steelers defense.   Ebron got hurt. Lmao.

If I started my other TE I might had a shot

Last edited by a moderator:
So which of the presumptive playoff teams are going to be trying to position themselves to face Pitt? They will get smoked by any of them right now.

Man, I could use a pick right here. My winning probability shot up to 15% this half. Ben now needs 75 yards and Claypool to get shut out. This is actually got me into the game. Fantasy football is crazy.

This is what I was typing as I got that pick. This is unreal. So you're sayin' there's still a chance...

This game would take away our buffer to get Sewell and hell might save Zac's job but I don't care I am loving this game and watching the Steelers come apart.  I doubt it lasts but this is glorious to see.  And yes I am 1000000% stunned.

-QG

Wow, Ben and the Steelers looks horrendous and, well, like the Bengals have looked this year.

This might get ugly in a lot of different ways, not least of all for PIT to be able to stage a comeback. They are absolutely reeling.

I have only watched a bit of one other Steeler’s game this year. Ben’s arm been this shot all season? Looks like he’s throwing a 25 lb ball out there. 

Users who are viewing this thread