What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*****Steelers v. Bengals MNF-What do You Need**** (1 Viewer)

I’m getting ready to suffer the baddest of beats.... 

i was up 2 points with Ben, Ebon, and PIT D, facing only Juju... never thought it would swing this way.

I know the injuries on D have killed Pittsburgh, but their offensive skill players are pretty healthy. Conner is out but he's been in and out for awhile. Ben has been playing iffy for over a month still throwing downfield with questionable arm strength. He's arguably got two of his passcatchers hurt with medicine balls and he looks out of it right now. Ryan effing Finley has the Steelers D on tilt...

This game I don't even

I started up 22, done, and my opponent has Ben and Diontae.  Started as a 3-2 dog.  Up to a 71% favorite.  Ben has -3 and Diontae has 0.5

lol Gio has 2 TDs, nearly equaling his season total in a single game against the vaunted Steel curtain. 

Congrats to anyone who actually started him in fantasy. 

Steelers have 4:20 to change the narrative. They get a TD here... now you go into the half feeling good like you can turn it around.

Users who are viewing this thread