What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

January 6th - what will happen? (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d say the President spending months up to and after the election telling people the election is rigged and spreading disinformation about voting would be just as high on the list  :coffee:
A LOT of free speech contributes to the hate and violence in this country.  But attacking free speech is the worst possible response.  

A LOT of free speech contributes to the hate and violence in this country.  But attacking free speech is the worst possible response.  
Attacking deliberate disinformation campaigns by people preying on the gullible is essential to preserving this country.

Defending the actions of the over 400 charged with crimes on Jan 6 is ridiculous.
I don't think he is defending the actions of them at all.  He is correctly pointing out that the media is hyprocritical and focused on incorrectly calling January 6th a violent issurection while keeping quiet all last summer regarding the violent BLM/Antifa rioters were actually murdering police.

But that is the problem, both sides look at things completely different depending upon who is involved.  We need to view all these events with a more balanced view.  
The balanced view is that that on 1/6/21 hundreds of people did something in the Capitol Building that on any other day of the year would have gotten themselves arrested AT THE LEAST....and dropped on the floor by a bullet from a LE official at the worst. ETA: And an overwhelming majority of Americans would have no problem with it.  

For some reason, people such as yourselves refuse to acknowledge that.  

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think he is defending the actions of them at all.  He is correctly pointing out that the media is hyprocritical and focused on incorrectly calling January 6th a violent issurection while keeping quiet all last summer regarding the violent BLM/Antifa rioters were actually murdering police.
Do you think the election was stolen from Donald Trump?

Recognizing lies and purposeful misinformation is not attacking free speech.
I am not referring to calling out Trump's lies.  What I am referring to is the deplatforming, censoring, banning, demonitizing, cancel culture non-sense which makes it far more difficult for right-wing to be heard.  

Do you believe in Santa Claus?  Do you believe OJ was innocent?  Do you believe Lee Harvey Oswald shot JFK?

See, asking random questions is fun isn't it?
Do you think the election was stolen from Donald Trump is not a random question.

ETA: According to his son, RFK believed there was more than one gunman.

Last edited by a moderator:
the media absolutely did not keep quiet about last summers race riots.

I am not referring to calling out Trump's lies.  What I am referring to is the deplatforming, censoring, banning, demonitizing, cancel culture non-sense which makes it far more difficult for right-wing to be heard.  
It makes it far more difficult for people spreading misinformation and ratcheting up rage in the gullible to be heard. Not everybody wants that kind of stuff associated with their products. Welcome to freedom. You're welcome to start your own platform.

Yes.  The level of security for a crowd that size needs to be 100 times larger.  It like needing a container to hold a gallon of milk and returning with a teaspoon.  Calling that 'insufficient' is laughable.  They were completely unprepared for any size crowd.
I agree they needed a lot more security and I’d like to know why there wasn’t. Reasonable people suspected something like this possibly happening and Trump encouraged it.

Regardless, the reason they got past security was because they were violent. 

The media wasn’t keeping quiet about the BLM protests/riots. It was one of the biggest news stories of the summer

I have not seen your answer. I would also point out that some would say the same of your act, especially if you are indeed Noonan 2.0
?? Noonan 2.0?  Not sure what you mean here.  My answer was I don't believe there was a legitimate chance Joe Biden received 81 million votes.  So yes, I believe there was voter fraud.  Was it enough to steal it from Trump?  That part is debatable.

?? Noonan 2.0?  Not sure what you mean here.  My answer was I don't believe there was a legitimate chance Joe Biden received 81 million votes.  So yes, I believe there was voter fraud.  Was it enough to steal it from Trump?  That part is debatable.
Thank you.

Are you aware that the Trump Campaign brought over 60 lawsuits challenging the results of the election and lost all but one?

I’m not sure how you can debate fraud after losing in court so many times, but but I am open to hearing you out.

It's pure entertainment to me that both these candidates had record amounts of votes but only Biden's count total is questioned :lol:    Question them all or question none of them...stop being lazy.

Thank you.

Are you aware that the Trump Campaign brought over 60 lawsuits challenging the results of the election and lost all but one?

I’m not sure how you can debate fraud after losing in court so many times, but but I am open to hearing you out.
There was some fraud discovered. By Republicans. And then Trump and lapdog trying to coerce the GA Secretary of State to "find" votes for him.

I really have no idea what point you are trying to make.

Do you think the election was stolen?
No.    But i think trying to cancel arguments is stupid.    How is that for my point?

Do you think trump colluded with the russians?

Oh but i do think every election should be forensically audited.

So you think that Biden's vote totals were fraudulent. I would call that a giant 'yes' as to your answer on whether the election was stolen. 

No.    But i think trying to cancel arguments is stupid.    How is that for my point?

Do you think trump colluded with the russians?

Oh but i do think every election should be forensically audited.
Do you think that this election was not secure? This has been the most scrutinized election in history and there has been ZERO evidence found in the 60+ lawsuits and the many recounts and the on and on and on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread