What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

January 6th - what will happen? (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a very inappropriate response given that people lost their lives on this date participating in something that shouldn't have happened.  I don't mind your trolling or obvious fishing attempts, but let's be less callous than this, please.
Why? Dems got control of House and Senate and their main concern while in control, go after Trump..LOL

Like I said, why aren't they getting things done, Jan 6th was so in the past. Get to work on stuff that you promised or help people. Trump is in their heads and I love it.

Why? Dems got control of House and Senate and their main concern while in control, go after Trump..LOL

Like I said, why aren't they getting things done, Jan 6th was so in the past. Get to work on stuff that you promised or help people. Trump is in their heads and I love it.
That isn’t the main concern.

To think its all they are doing is laughable.

That's a very inappropriate response given that people lost their lives on this date participating in something that shouldn't have happened.  I don't mind your trolling or obvious fishing attempts, but let's be less callous than this, please.
The only person killed was shot be an over zealous police officer who shot an unarmed women who threatened no one. 

Democrats and their need to grossly overplay this.  Nobody cares about this.  Hunting down 60-year old nurses who have never committed a crime in their lives in a quest to fulfilled their lust for blood.  Oh boy, the world is a safer place now we have blood thirsty partisan hacks in charge.  
I would rather they take action against the people that caused 1/6. 

That isn’t the main concern.

To think its all they are doing is laughable.
Of course it is the main concern.

1.  Blame Trump

2.  Blame white supremacy.

3.  Make a few token recommendations to reform coordination of Capitol security.  

I can write the report today, but that will certainly be the summary.  

The only person killed was shot be an over zealous police officer who shot an unarmed women who threatened no one. 
Can you prove she was no threat?  She was committing a crime and with her military training, she could be considered a threat.   

But there was a dude who had ZIP TIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....OMG!!!!!!!!!!!   The horrors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  We need to ban Assault Zip Ties!  At least have a waiting period for purchasing zip ties.  Maybe a national registration for zip ties?  

Democrats and their need to grossly overplay this.  Nobody cares about this.  Hunting down 60-year old nurses who have never committed a crime in their lives in a quest to fulfilled their lust for blood.  Oh boy, the world is a safer place now we have blood thirsty partisan hacks in charge.  

But there was a dude who had ZIP TIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....OMG!!!!!!!!!!!   The horrors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  We need to ban Assault Zip Ties!  At least have a waiting period for purchasing zip ties.  Maybe a national registration for zip ties?  

On June 16, you wrote - 

"Who shot ashli babbitt?  

Why is there no transparency into this?  White lives don't matter? "

-

Now the Dems want to have a bi-partisan investigation into the events of that day. But now you seems completely uninterested in that. Why?

Can you prove she was no threat?  She was committing a crime and with her military training, she could be considered a threat.   
Hypothetically anyone walking down the street could be a threat.  You can't shoot people out of fear, there needs to be some immanent threat.  Nothing she did even remotely raises to the level of deadly force.  It was chaotic fear which killed her which turned out to be irrationale.   

On June 16, you wrote - 

"Who shot ashli babbitt?  

-

Now the Dems want to have a bi-partisan investigation into the events of that day. But now you seems completely uninterested in that. Why?
Because the Dems won't give two cents in their 'investigation' into the shooting of Ashli Babbitt.   They already believe it was completely justified and Ashli will be nothing but a footnote.  We are going to learn nothing except how much democrats hate Trump and white supremist/white nationalists.  

A member of a hoard trying to be the first to climb through a barricade is threatening no one? Really? That's the new spin? 

Because the Dems won't give two cents in their 'investigation' into the shooting of Ashli Babbitt.   They already believe it was completely justified and Ashli will be nothing but a footnote.  We are going to learn nothing except how much democrats hate Trump and white supremist/white nationalists.  
How do you know that? 

The House set up a select committee to investigate. The committee - "will have subpoena power to find out what led to the attack, as well as to examine the preparedness and response of Capitol Police and other law-enforcement agencies. Also within the panel’s scope will be government intelligence collection, analysis and the sharing of that information ahead of Jan. 6."

Seems to me examining the preparedness and response of Capitol Police necessarily includes what happened to Ashli Babbitt and exactly what you have been requesting. Indeed, Liz Cheney, who will be on the committee - said Congress is “obligated to conduct a full investigation of the most serious attack on our Capitol since 1814,” saying the nation, as well as law-enforcement officers who defended the Capitol, deserved answers.

So again - how do you know we will learn nothing? 

Also - who doesn't hate white supremacists/white nationalists? 

It’s really weird that you consistently take issue with people not liking white supremacists. 

How do you know that? 

The House set up a select committee to investigate. The committee - "will have subpoena power to find out what led to the attack, as well as to examine the preparedness and response of Capitol Police and other law-enforcement agencies. Also within the panel’s scope will be government intelligence collection, analysis and the sharing of that information ahead of Jan. 6."

Seems to me examining the preparedness and response of Capitol Police necessarily includes what happened to Ashli Babbitt and exactly what you have been requesting. Indeed, Liz Cheney, who will be on the committee - said Congress is “obligated to conduct a full investigation of the most serious attack on our Capitol since 1814,” saying the nation, as well as law-enforcement officers who defended the Capitol, deserved answers.

So again - how do you know we will learn nothing? 

Also - who doesn't hate white supremacists/white nationalists? 
In house democrats eyes all if not most Republicans are white nationalists.  Cerainly all Trump supporters are as countless bans in this forum can attest to.  The only thing the report will do is characterize Ashli Babbitt as a far-rightwing extremist kook and will place all the blame for her death at the hands of Trump.  I know this because this is the Democratic playbook.  It never changes.  

In house democrats eyes all if not most Republicans are white nationalists.  Cerainly all Trump supporters are as countless bans in this forum can attest to.  The only thing the report will do is characterize Ashli Babbitt as a far-rightwing extremist kook and will place all the blame for her death at the hands of Trump.  I know this because this is the Democratic playbook.  It never changes.  

Oh ok. So you are just being partisan.

Got it.

No hyperbole here

A member of a hoard trying to be the first to climb through a barricade is threatening no one? Really? That's the new spin? 
No, she was not threatening.  If Ashli was a black BLM protestor, the media would be absolutely outraged and calling for the cops head.  

No, she was not threatening.  If Ashli was a black BLM protestor, the media would be absolutely outraged and calling for the cops head.  
If instead of abandoning the police station in Minneapolis, they stayed behind and as protestors broke in and attempted to burn down the building, nobody would be outraged if the police shot someone

Oh ok. So you are just being partisan.

Got it.
No, I am being accurate.  This is how childish and partisan house Democrats behave.  They are as predictable as the news media reporting a story on race.  It will be one hundred percent one-sided non-sense that won't solve anything.  Perhaps they will establish a bit more coordination between the multiple security forces, but they should do that anyways.

On June 16, you wrote - 

"Who shot ashli babbitt?  

-

:shrug: maybe he was there and now a little nervous about getting in trouble

same guy that thinks Kyle Rittenhouse is innocent after shooting three people is fake upset about this.  
Oh - so you've convicted him already?  His trial hasn't even started yet.

I mean, your post is the biggest self-own I've seen in a while.  You're bagging on a guy for jumping to conclusions about his innocence as you jump to conclusions on his guilt.  Oy vey!  :doh:

If some guy climbed the fence in front of the White House and started sprinting toward the front door while President Trump was inside, would anyone have an issue with Secret Service taking him down with a firearm?  I know I wouldn’t. 

If some guy climbed the fence in front of the White House and started sprinting toward the front door while President Trump was inside, would anyone have an issue with Secret Service taking him down with a firearm?  I know I wouldn’t. 
Of course.

This idea the rioter shooting wasn’t a horrible but justified action by a cop or secret service is just continued gaslighting / white washing efforts.

It’s an amazing testament to the officers that day that more of these people weren’t shot or that this didn’t spiral into something much worse. 

Of course.

This idea the rioter shooting wasn’t a horrible but justified action by a cop or secret service is just continued gaslighting / white washing efforts.

It’s an amazing testament to the officers that day that more of these people weren’t shot or that this didn’t spiral into something much worse. 

In fairness, I don't think we know the facts of how Babbitt was killed, right? Hence the need for an investigation.

In fairness, I don't think we know the facts of how Babbitt was killed, right? Hence the need for an investigation.
There is a recently released video showing the rioters acknowledging the gun, the officer warning them to back up, then Babbit starts to jump through the door in the direction of the cop and is shot.

Kyle Rittenhouse who defended himself after being attacked by peacefulBLM protesters? 
What would you think if rioters had broken in the windows of the WH, dragged cops out, beat them, groups of them running around various parts of the building when DJT was in there?

Unarmed?  Absolutely would have an issue with that.  

same guy that thinks Kyle Rittenhouse is innocent after shooting three people is fake upset about this.  
Kyle Rittenhouse shooting those three guys was far more justified than the Babbitt shooting.  Rittenhouse was in eminent danger where he would have been killed or severely harmed.   Do you have any clue what went down that night.  Apparently not.

So when he said "nobody cares about Jan. 6th" he was wrong.  And callous.  A woman is dead and her family grieves.  Be better please. 
That is neither a direct quote nor the context.  Nobody cares was referring to the Congressional Investigation which everyone knows is just a partisan witch hunt.  So you be better.  

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread