Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

January 6th - what will happen?

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The President told MAGA to do it MAGA said they were going to do it MAGA filmed themselves doing it Afterwards, MAGA bragged about it Clearly, it was ANTIFA’s fault

So they're finally following the CDC guidelines for the pandemic?

One is an ugly, decrepit wasteland ruled by an assortment of villains hoping to impose their will on peace-loving people everywhere who otherwise just want to be left alone to tend to their gardens.

4 minutes ago, bucksoh said:

Tonight has only emboldened Trump supporters anyone who votes against him won't be reelected.  He unfortunately will run again in 2024 unless Democrats can come up with lies that will put him in jail.  Then their will be civil war.  Like I said dark days ahead.

I doubt this very much. In fact, I'll go the opposite way - Trump never sniffs the White House again. And embracing Trump will be very quickly seen as politically risky.

• Like 3
  • Laughing 1
1 minute ago, CletiusMaximus said:

Did everyone hear the loud fart noises when Corey Booker started speaking? 

I have to admit, if I had been one of those who breeched in, I would have left a whoopie cushion or two hidden somewhere. 

• Like 2
45 minutes ago, JAA said:
4 hours ago, tri-man 47 said:

Can someone dig out Trump's July 27th tweet where he stated anyone vandalizing or damaging any Federal building in any city or state would face a minimum ten years in prison?  Seems relevant.

this

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1287877621380837378?s=20

Anarchists, Agitators or Protestors who vandalize or damage our Federal Courthouse in Portland, or any Federal Buildings in any of our Cities or States, will be prosecuted under our recently re-enacted Statues & Monuments Act. MINIMUM TEN YEARS IN PRISON. Don’t do it!

@DHSgov

1 minute ago, jwb said:

I doubt this very much. In fact, I'll go the opposite way - Trump never sniffs the White House again. And embracing Trump will be very quickly seen as politically risky.

Agreed. Been saying this all day. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Laughing 1
Just now, The General said:
3 minutes ago, jwb said:

Agreed. Been saying this all day. 

Trump's going to spend the next 10 years fighting with the HOA at Mir a Lago

• Like 2
  • Laughing 2

The woman killed at the Capitol today was apparently a QAnon follower. One of her last tweets:

CommonAsheSense
@Ashli_Babbitt

Nothing will stop us....they can try and try and try but the storm is here and it is descending upon DC in less than 24 hours....dark to light!
10:57 AM 05 Jan 21

Also lots of retweeting of Lin Wood's calls for charging Pence etc. with treason and some other Q accounts calling for those charged with treason to be executed by firing squad.

2 minutes ago, jwb said:

Agree. He couldn't even deliver the Republicans Georgia. He was lost the popular vote twice. Him being a king maker is overblown. 

• Like 1
Just now, SWC said:

sassy may be my new favorite guy from whatever state he is from take that to the bank bromigos  

He's been outspoken against Trump for awhile

• Like 1
Just now, the rover said:

I guess that's why they speak when they know people are watching.   Sasse may have just become a frontrunner for 2024.

I've liked him ever since I heard him as a guest on "Wait Wait Don't Tell Me" a few years ago.  :lol:  But I've been disappointed that he hasn't been more outspoken in his opposition to Trump.  Brilliant, likable guy, though.  I hope he'll have a strong future for the Republicans.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, krista4 said:

I've liked him ever since I heard him as a guest on "Wait Wait Don't Tell Me" a few years ago.  :lol:  But I've been disappointed that he hasn't been more outspoken in his opposition to Trump.  Brilliant, likable guy, though.  I hope he'll have a strong future for the Republicans.

Wait, wait ... love it! ❤️

• Like 1