What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

January 6th - what will happen? (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again I'm behind, but Romney was great. The truth comment will likely make headlines, but I really appreciated his comment on how this is an incredibly important vote because it's a reflection of the senate body itself. So true. 

Gaezt just said he believes the violence today was members of the violent terrorist group antifa masquerading as Trump supporters.  He’s also all-in on the landslide / fraud fantasy. Courts failed us, voting machines, etc. etc.

6-93 sounds great but I won't forget that about 50 of these people enabled this clown for 4 years.  You don't get credit for finally finding your conscience on day 1300 - the 6 just went one day longer than the rest of you.
I’m a better-late-than-never person so I’m glad they said what they said. But I really wish they’d apologize and ask for forgiveness. And, their future actions will matter much more than what they say tonight. 

6-93 sounds great but I won't forget that about 50 of these people enabled this clown for 4 years.  You don't get credit for finally finding your conscience on day 1300 - the 6 just went one day longer than the rest of you.
I appreciate the 6 more than the rest of 'em. 

Gaezt just said he believes the violence today was members of the violent terrorist group antifa masquerading as Trump supporters.  He’s also all-in on the landslide / fraud fantasy. Courts failed us, voting machines, etc. etc.
Sarah Palin said the same on Fox, so he is in company I’m sure he is used to.

I’m a better-late-than-never person so I’m glad they said what they said. But I really wish they’d apologize and ask for forgiveness. And, their future actions will matter much more than what they say tonight. 
Their future actions mean absolutely nothing.

I'm not sure I can go that far - but I have no use for any of them who gave him cover for four years.
Own who you are. You're a scumbag. You enabled this. So be it. Own it. If you're gonna do it when it's convenient for you then try to duck responsibility once the useful idiot loses his usefulness then it is our responsibility to hold them to account. We don't then we deserve what happened today. And the last 4 years.

Own who you are. You're a scumbag. You enabled this. So be it. Own it. If you're gonna do it when it's convenient for you then try to duck responsibility once the useful idiot loses his usefulness then it is our responsibility to hold them to account. We don't then we deserve what happened today. And the last 4 years.
I don't want to overstate things but I kind of think that's what happened here in Georgia last night.  Or at least I'm hopeful.

I doubt they care.  They can just pivot to talking about all those other white BLM supporters that came in. 
Oh they certainly don’t care especially when Carlson and Hannity are saying similar things.  They’re too embarrassed to actually embrace what they caused. 

I don't want to overstate things but I kind of think that's what happened here in Georgia last night.  Or at least I'm hopeful.
Me too. And I think the most important thing we can do over the next 2 years is continue to push for more of the same. This country needs a conservative party to function, so the cesspool that is this particular republican party must thoroughly be flushed away.

Me too. And I think the most important thing we can do over the next 2 years is continue to push for more of the same. This country needs a conservative party to function, so the cesspool that is this particular republican party must thoroughly be flushed away.
If nothing else, today has vastly accelerated the fall of Trump.  He'll still have his ardent supporters, but the mainstream Republican party can move forward with less worry about Trump, who as I've stated will now be a pariah.

The theory is spreading quickly, like a Chinese virus.

https://twitter.com/parkermolloy/status/1347022643640336384?s=21

If nothing else, today has vastly accelerated the fall of Trump.  He'll still have his ardent supporters, but the mainstream Republican party can move forward with less worry about Trump, who as I've stated will now be a pariah.
I hope you're right, but I don't think you are.

House vote on agreeing to the objection is  yea  79 to 185 nay.  Way too many. 
Whoever the knob is that called for a roll call vote after the no’s were clearly the majority should have to sit at the Congressional “little kids” table from now on.

A friend of a friend on FB made the same statement. I replied with "BS". He then replied with "Enjoy your peace now, its not going to last". I'm pretty sure he was in DC today from some pics that were posted.

8 Senators have backed out: Steve Daines (MT), James Lankford (OK), Kelly Loeffler (ex-GA), Mike Braun (IN), Ron Johnson (WI), Cynthia Lummis (WY), Bill Hagerty (TN), Marsha Blackburn (TN).

6 are still all-in: Hawley, Cruz, Marshall, Hyde-Smith, Kennedy, and Tommy Tuberville.
How does this guy live with himself?  The current President called you names, slandered your family, beat you and then has no use for you.  But yet this guy still carries water for him - there's a word that we are banned from using around here but when you look that term up on Urbandictionary there has to be a picture of Ted on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread