Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

January 6th - what will happen?

Maik Jeaunz

6 minutes ago, culdeus said:

Now 4 dead magas reported by ap.  

Speculation  two died in falls from walls or jumps and one fell jumping a fence.  

Terrible and completely unnecessary. Thoughts and prayers for their families.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, culdeus said:

Her mother indicated  she just went crazy.  It happens. 

Yea, apparently said something like “I don’t know what she was thinking being there” 

We need a lot more money towards mental health. 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, culdeus said:

Her mother indicated  she just went crazy.  It happens. 

We have failed so many in this country and especially veterans when it comes to mental health care.

This era couldn’t end without one more conspiracy theory..

Lin Wood posted on parler that Trump is in TX at a military base waiting to start the insurrection act once the votes in congress are over.

:lmao:

• Laughing 2

1 minute ago, shader said:

This era couldn’t end without one more conspiracy theory..

Lin Wood posted on parler that Trump is in TX at a military base waiting to start the insurrection act once the votes in congress are over.

:lmao:

I hope they wait till tomorrow, I want to go to bed soon.

30 minutes ago, fatguyinalittlecoat said:

I gotta give the writers credit  it really seems like they already had the ending in mind when they started the series.

P.S. Lost still sucks.

Need to go back and find the post if it wasn't deleted, but (trying not to get another 4 month TO here) if a certain political figure was to be met with a rather... aggressive resistance, that it would be from someone who voted for said hypothetical political figure. Hypothetically.

ETA: Just getting it back on the record, lest "censorship" wipe it.

Edited by Apple Jack

4 minutes ago, fruity pebbles said:

Do we know for certain where that video took place and what the circumstances were?

1 minute ago, AAABatteries said:

By who?  

No idea. Someone from the House said he and 70+ republicans object. Pence then said it has to be in writing and signed by a member of the house and a senator. Then the objector said they had signature before today’s events but after today’s events they no longer have the signatures. 

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, TLEF316 said:

What happens if someone STRENUOUSLY objects?

Oh, you strenuously object?  Well, then I'll reconsider!

• Laughing 1

2 minutes ago, dgreen said:

No idea. Someone from the House said he and 70+ republicans object. Pence then said it has to be in writing and signed by a member of the house and a senator. Then the objector said they had signature before today’s events but after today’s events they no longer have the signatures. 

Oops

3 minutes ago, dgreen said:

So sit the f down

• Like 2
  • Laughing 1

4 minutes ago, dgreen said:

:own3d:

• Like 1
  • Laughing 1

4 minutes ago, dgreen said:

Okay lollercopter, do you have any weed?

Have to love the FBG Moderator MANDATE coming into today.

Of course, Republicans buy FBG subscriptions, too. But also seditionists, fascists, traitors, and treasonsists! Be cool everybody! Lest you get the HAMMER.

Edited by Apple Jack
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

This same thing happened several times with Bush/Gore in 2000 - congress members objecting but without a senator signing. Al Gore rejected every one just as Pence is doing tonight.  Just happened with Nevada - 70 congressmen objected, but they don’t have a senator. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dgreen said:

Nevada objected but not really. Dude from Alabama said “unfortunately it wasn’t signed by a senator”. 

For some reason that particular objection reminded me of the Lollipop Guild from Wizard of Oz.

5 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Senators banding together to stop the nonsense

Hawley is reportedly going to sign an objection for Pennsylvania. If that forces another 2 hour breakout, I think I’ll have to tap out. 

• Sad 2

1 minute ago, Rustoleum said:

For some reason that particular objection reminded me of the Lollipop Guild from Wizard of Oz.

The short stocky guy next to the rejector was doing a little elbow swing.  Totally looked lollipop to me.  

3 minutes ago, CletiusMaximus said:

Hawley is reportedly going to sign an objection for Pennsylvania. If that forces another 2 hour breakout, I think I’ll have to tap out. 

Just happened