What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

January 6th - what will happen? (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This era couldn’t end without one more conspiracy theory..

Lin Wood posted on parler that Trump is in TX at a military base waiting to start the insurrection act once the votes in congress are over.

:lmao:

I gotta give the writers credit  it really seems like they already had the ending in mind when they started the series.

P.S. Lost still sucks.
Need to go back and find the post if it wasn't deleted, but (trying not to get another 4 month TO here) if a certain political figure was to be met with a rather... aggressive resistance, that it would be from someone who voted for said hypothetical political figure. Hypothetically.

ETA: Just getting it back on the record, lest "censorship" wipe it.

Last edited by a moderator:
No idea. Someone from the House said he and 70+ republicans object. Pence then said it has to be in writing and signed by a member of the house and a senator. Then the objector said they had signature before today’s events but after today’s events they no longer have the signatures. 
Oops

No idea. Someone from the House said he and 70+ republicans object. Pence then said it has to be in writing and signed by a member of the house and a senator. Then the objector said they had signature before today’s events but after today’s events they no longer have the signatures. 
Okay lollercopter, do you have any weed?

Nevada objected but not really. Dude from Alabama said “unfortunately it wasn’t signed by a senator”. 

This same thing happened several times with Bush/Gore in 2000 - congress members objecting but without a senator signing. Al Gore rejected every one just as Pence is doing tonight.  Just happened with Nevada - 70 congressmen objected, but they don’t have a senator. 

Can’t imagine how purple he’s turning trying to be heard tonight.  Probably a ton of texts messages waiting some of these senators

Damn, I wanted to see it end tonight, but I have an early start and a long day tomorrow.  I guess it’s likely there won’t be as many speeches this time. 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread