What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

January 6th - what will happen? (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pence needs to do a face turn and get some respect back.
If Trump resigns to allow Pence to pardon him, it would be great if Pence turns to him and says “I believe it’s best for the country that you don’t have any protection from federal charges.” 

Trump has a crowd ready for revolution and he's rambling about Hilary. He can't even do a coup right

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Sad
Reactions: Ned
This guy is so unhinged. My god
In football terms, hard core Trump supporters (not Republicans just the hard-core Trump supporters) would be the lifelong Colts fan who say their favorite QB in franchise history is Curtis Painter. Not Johnny U, not Bert Jones, not Peyton Manning, not Andrew Luck. Curtis Painter is their guy.

It feels like we are not going to see an Electoral College certification.  Its going to be like Cobra Kai season 2 finale...........but with POLITCIANS BABY!!!
Republicans can't stop certification; they can only delay it. Biden will be President on January 21st no matter what happens today.

Kathryn Watson @kathrynw5 · 2m

"So I hope Mike has the courage to do what he has to do," Trump says, seemingly completely unaware that Pence has issued a lengthy letter saying he will not do what Trump wants him to do.

Given the way Trump is stoking the crowd and the madness we see posted on places like Parler, it’s hard to see how we don’t see violence come from all of this.

• Sad
Reactions: JAA
Given the way Trump is stoking the crowd and the madness we see posted on places like Parler, it’s hard to see how we don’t see violence come from all of this.
I actually think the crowd is too small to really do much.

There will be chanting, and foot stomping, and maybe a little shoving  - but this is a lost cause, and it is crumbling away right around them.

• Laughing
Reactions: JAA
Why are there armed guards protecting it????
I don’t think they’re guards. They are the guys that I assume believe that they will be taking some politician or election official to be beheaded. I hope it’s a joke and they’re not serious but I won’t put it past anyone right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now they retire to their separate chambers for the debate.  I can't imagine how annoyed I'd be if I was there and knew I had to be there all day.

So they are going to have 2 hours of debate on every state objected to? Good lord. This is going to take until Jan 20.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread