What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

January 6th - what will happen? (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL 

Jacob Chansley, AKA Jake Angeli, Arizona man makes first court appearance in for charges related to storming the U.S. Capitol. His mom says he hasn’t eaten since Friday because the detention facility won’t feed him all organic food. @abc15 https://t.co/doTLFal4At
I have zero doubt he and his mom absolutely adored Sheriff Joe (and the absolute awful food and minimal calories he fed his inmates). 

Last edited by a moderator:
Two Capitol Police officers suspended

One for taking a selfie. The other for putting on a MAGA hat and directing rioters.
Reported by same guy:

@RepTimRyan said the Capitol attack is having a "ripple effect" across the country because National Guard resources are being pulled to DC. “They are continuing to pull resources away from" #COVID19 vaccine distribution in states. “This is going to have a national impact.”

i would have thought rudy would have more concern about his legacy than to do everything he could to approach doing as much damage to the institutions of us democracy as the terrorists who flew into the trade center while he was mayor what a heel turn of epic proportions take that to the bank bromigos 

Reported by same guy:

@RepTimRyan said the Capitol attack is having a "ripple effect" across the country because National Guard resources are being pulled to DC. “They are continuing to pull resources away from" #COVID19 vaccine distribution in states. “This is going to have a national impact.”
Well that's terrible

I don't know if she deleted it, or if her twitter timeline shows it, but she definitely posted the "This is 1776" stuff.  I'm pretty sure I saw it and posted it here too.  
As I find it - she tweeted "Today is 1776" at 8:30 EST on Wednesday.

LOL 

Jacob Chansley, AKA Jake Angeli, Arizona man makes first court appearance in for charges related to storming the U.S. Capitol. His mom says he hasn’t eaten since Friday because the detention facility won’t feed him all organic food. @abc15 https://t.co/doTLFal4At
Wow - In the comments: Dow Corporation will never again provide any financial support to those Republicans that voted against the electoral results. I expect the repercussions against those dissenters will continue to grow over the weeks and months ahead. Very bad behavior on their part, and it will cost them dearly. 

Kind of surprised you haven’t used the Kevin McCarthy’s Lunchables alias yet. 
Speaking of Kev...

https://www.turnto23.com/news/crime/former-assembly-candidate-julie-solis-arrested-for-trespassing-at-congressman-mccarthys-bakersfield-office

Julie Solis is notorious here in town for being batcrap nuts.  

There’s a loooonnnggg story behind her feud with a woman on the county board of supervisors.   

This is awesome though. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiG1jp10wWI&t=2m15s

Speaking of Kev...

https://www.turnto23.com/news/crime/former-assembly-candidate-julie-solis-arrested-for-trespassing-at-congressman-mccarthys-bakersfield-office

Julie Solis is notorious here in town for being batcrap nuts.  

There’s a loooonnnggg story behind her feud with a woman on the county board of supervisors.   

This is awesome though. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiG1jp10wWI&t=2m15s
Oh man Kern County - that’s a stroll back through memory lane of crazy. 

Pramila Jayapal tests positive for COVID and blames it on the lockdown where others refused to wear masks.  I'm not saying this is definitive, just reporting what she is alleging.  Edit for link.

Pramila Jayapal tests positive for COVID and blames it on the lockdown where others refused to wear masks.  I'm not saying this is definitive, just reporting what she is alleging.  Edit for link.
I wonder if those that like divided government that is unable to do much of anything will consider a distracted government spending much of its time impeaching, expelling, and censuring itself would be a viable alternative.   Probably too much to expel those that refused to wear mask, but a formal display of disapproval of some form is long overdue.   (But of course only now becoming an option.)

By the way, the link within your link is interesting

We all were aware of the danger. Ten days ago, Maxine Waters had raised the issue of our security on a caucus call to the Speaker and asked what the plans would be. And 48 hours before, we had gotten instructions from Capitol police about all the threats: that we had to be on high alert, that we had to get to the Capitol by 9 a.m. before the protesters, that we couldn’t plan on going out, that we should have overnight bags. It was very clear, and everyone understood what the threats were.

I’ll take things never said by a right wing protester for $1000.  
Um, yeah, I guess see Exhibit A here in support of my post from yesterday. 

Also, I have mutual friends of this Jake clown. He is who he purports to be. I have a mutual acquaintance who has been very publicly active in the Phoenix with protesting the mask mandate and that Jake guy is in videos with him since day one. In fact, this acquaintance made a public facebook post assuring that Jake isn't antifa and is a "true patriot."

Um, yeah, I guess see Exhibit A here in support of my post from yesterday. 

Also, I have mutual friends of this Jake clown. He is who he purports to be. I have a mutual acquaintance who has been very publicly active in the Phoenix with protesting the mask mandate and that Jake guy is in videos with him since day one. In fact, this acquaintance made a public facebook post assuring that Jake isn't antifa and is a "true patriot."
No sense engaging that nonsense. We must go forward as a nation and leave these fairy tellers behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread