What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Rank these players for week 16 (1 Viewer)

3nOut

Footballguy
Championship game, .5PPR:

• Godwin, WR TB
  • Andrews, TE BAL
  • Logan Thomas, TE WAS
  • Henderson, RB LAR
  • Edwards, RB BAL

Godwin- good matchup, targets getting robbed a bit. Floor is pretty low unfortunately and only has 3 tds this year. Was more valuable before AB got going. 6-18 points. I like him less than the experts do. Just look at the last 4 weeks.  Too many mouths to feed and there's a chance that TB ends up running. 

Andrews- average matchup, consistency has been better lately (I'm in a ppr league but the point totals in the last 4 games played are 13.1,20.6, 12.8 17.6) total of 22 catches and 2 tds. 9-20 points.

Logan Thomas- average matchup, been on the upswing lately- Carolina is a run funnel but Haskins targeted him 15 (!) times last week. They love him in the red zone. Don't love the QB situation so maybe 9-24 points.  I don't trust this offense. Maybe I should but I don't. 

Henderson- good matchup and with Akers out should get a good amount of work but I have personally been in a avoid LARB mode all season. Feel the same about NE and SF running backs. Just too much work to try to figure out. Obviously has 2 catch/ 100 yards/ 1TD possible outcome but also has 1/30/0 with Malcom Brown getting 2 tds as a possible outcome. 10-20 points. It's your own fault for owning Henderson that you're in this situation (sarcasm intended). I flipped him and Slayton back in week whenever it was after I picked him up off waivers. 

Edwards- decent matchup, as a Dobbins owner he annoys me. Will get 8 carries, 1 catch and 70 total yards. with 4tds in the last 4 weeks he has the potential to score that's obviously the only reason he's in consideration. So 7-18 points. The usage isn't there but if you had other bad WR options, he would IMO be above a lot of WR3s just with all of the TD potential.

I probably go 

Henderson-Andrews/Thomas (coinflip imo), Godwin, Edwards.

FWIW, Fantasypros flex half ppr goes Godwin, Andrews, Henderson, Thomas, Edwards.

Users who are viewing this thread