What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Herbert or Hurts (1 Viewer)

greenmountaingoat

Footballguy
Leaning Hurts. Most places I look seem to have Hurts ranked somewhere 4-6, Herbert 6-10. Runs more, better matchup (Denver has looked competent on D more often than Dallas, kinda).  Chargers might get a few more short fields as Denver's O has been more turnover prone as of late than Dallas.  Herbert seemed to be pushing the ball down the field again last week which was obviously great to see. Didn't get a chance to see Hurts play much with my own eyes. The rushing floor is obviously great.

What say you?

It's a coin flip but I like Herbert. Denver's secondary is starting two rookies, and Herbert has a few more games as a track record. I think he would have the same upside with a higher down side.  

I like Herbert as well. He is a pure NFL QB and great passer. You don't know what you are going to get in Hurts. If he is not running our getting into the endzone, you could end up with a 139 yard passing game with 39 yards rushing. Yes, he could have the monster game, but Herbert has the much higher floor and can open it up as well. 

Please see mine:

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/791695-wdis-flex/

Users who are viewing this thread