What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

If I could know the score of just one of this weekend's games, it would be... (1 Viewer)

Fear The Turtle

Footballguy
The Falcons vs the Chiefs. Just dying to start Ryan over Wilson in a 2 QB...4 WR league where I'll roll out Ridley and maybe Gage. 

Last edited by a moderator:
My entire game randomly hinges on SF vs Arizona. I'm way overexposed to it. If it's high scoring, great... But if Arizona wins like 14-3 then I'm toast. So that one so I'd know to pivot to long shots. 

My entire game randomly hinges on SF vs Arizona. I'm way overexposed to it. If it's high scoring, great... But if Arizona wins like 14-3 then I'm toast. So that one so I'd know to pivot to long shots. 
Me too. Somehow I'm likely starting three Niners.

Detroit/Tampa Bay.

I've got both Swift and Jones in my lineup at the moment and am concerned about the coaching situation, play calling and Staffords health. Just seems like it could be a train wreck. I've also got the Tampa Bay D on my bench and thinking about throwing them in the lineup to take advantage of the Detroit situation.

Users who are viewing this thread