What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Do you regularly wash your belly button? (1 Viewer)

Do you regularly wash your belly button?

• Yes

Votes: 37 52.1%
  • No

Votes: 34 47.9%
  • N/A - I have an outty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Ned

Footballguy
Do you make it a point to wash the inside of your belly button when you're in the shower?

Never.  If I did the Little Larry wouldn't have a place to live. Larry is a mythical forrest creature I befriended 10 years ago, while cleaning trees and brush out behind my home. I knocked down Larry's home and offered him a place to live.  In the shower he pops his little head out with his blue shower cap to get clean. We've been best buds. It's also the reason I don't really try to lose the weight I need to.  I don't want to force him to downsize.

Not regularly, but occasionally I’ll give it some extra attention since it tends to smell like a mixture of feet and buttholes

I need more than soap and water to reach all the nooks and crannies. I have to smear some neosporin in the hole on a weekly basis.

Never.  If I did the Little Larry wouldn't have a place to live. Larry is a mythical forrest creature I befriended 10 years ago, while cleaning trees and brush out behind my home. I knocked down Larry's home and offered him a place to live.  In the shower he pops his little head out with his blue shower cap to get clean. We've been best buds. It's also the reason I don't really try to lose the weight I need to.  I don't want to force him to downsize.
At first I thought I read "Larry Little."

Wow. I'm starting to understand the source of that musky old man smell. 

Those that don't and are married, ask your spouses please. Curious if they know that they are married to a barbarian. 

Define regularly. You mean, do I shower regularly?

The answer is still no. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a hard time just digging into my navel. Idk there's just something psychological that makes me really really cringe and uncomfortable, and mentally difficult to do.

That said, I've pulled some built up dense heaps of belly button snacks on occasion in my life and I don't like those to build up. So every couple months I'll go treasure hunting.

I have this fear that if I push too hard into the middle of my belly button that I’ll touch my guts, so only very superficially.

daily wash/dry followed by a gentle dusting of talcum #SlightyObsessed

I don't understand how this vote is almost 50/50.  :lmao:   I've paid attention my last few showers.  It's not something I even think about.  I just do it when running bar soap/body wash over my chest and stomach on the way down to other areas..  Takes a second at the most. 

I'm sure at one point I started doing it consciously after smelling the lint that was trapped in there.  :yucky:

I'm mostly head-to-toe, except that the back gets no treatment beyond gallons of shower rinsing, and the navel gets the drive-by treatment only.  About once a week my ears get the deluxe wash cloth treatment.

Users who are viewing this thread