What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WDIS @ Flex - (1 Viewer)

Goooals

Footballguy
Standard scoring non-ppr league. I need to start 1 of these players: This is a good problem to have:

DJ Moore vs WAS - Tough Def but has been on fire as of late

McLaurin vs CAR - Been quiet lately and not sure who will be throwing the rock

Jeff Wilson vs ARI - Should be the bell cow back now the Mostart is on IR. Is the clear goal-line back which is key in non-ppr

Henderson vs SEA - With Akers out, will get more playing time now. Will still split with Brown, but don't know what the timeshare will be

Thoughts?

Leave link and I will respond. 

Standard scoring non-ppr league. I need to start 1 of these players: This is a good problem to have:

DJ Moore vs WAS - Tough Def but has been on fire as of late

McLaurin vs CAR - Been quiet lately and not sure who will be throwing the rock

Jeff Wilson vs ARI - Should be the bell cow back now the Mostart is on IR. Is the clear goal-line back which is key in non-ppr

Henderson vs SEA - With Akers out, will get more playing time now. Will still split with Brown, but don't know what the timeshare will be

Thoughts?

Leave link and I will respond. 
Gotta go Wilson in a standard league. Kinda depends on if you need more upside, but Wilson has the highest floor.

Users who are viewing this thread