What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** Vikings vs Saints Christmas Day **** (1 Viewer)

Yeah, just came in to see if there was a thread. Would’ve started it but you got to it first :D  

So ... 49-45 game?

Vikes can’t stop anyone at this point, down  so many players on D. If they can keep the game close, Kamara might end up with 50

Wow. My computer said 4:30 and I assumed it was Pacific time because my computer is on freaking Pacific time!  :wall:

So I'm late to the party. 

I'm sure people will say you cant give it to AK every time, or that you have to change it up.

But when you allow taysom hill to run the ball instead of kamara, I dont know what to tell ya. 

Let AK run the wildcat. I just think you have to make the more talented player touch it way more then AK does. 

This isnt about points for fantasy, its about letting the best player touch the ball way more. 
Can't give the ball to AK every time. That's all that is. There he was for your fourth TD. 

They were just talking about how he has only 4 100 yard games in his career and that he avg 11 carries a game.

Thats not about me, and its not about him even getting it every time, so you cant say that anyways. The point is, he needs way more touches for how great he is. 

Imagine if this dude got 25 touches a game
Obviously you've figured it out more than Payton, who probably gets him 18-22 a game, which is a lot. 

Cousins missing some throws. Aikman ominously intones about Kirk on the way to the sideline. 

Troy, Kirk is not a bad QB. 

I mean you know thay have verification of these things called stats, right?

He literally has 16 touches a game

181 carries and 83 catches through this game, 16 games.

The math on thats turns out 263 divided by 16 games equals what? 

No worries I did it for you with a calculator and its 16.4

#MATH
Except, fine sir, that it's fourteen games so far. And fifteen isn't over yet. Which makes it 18.78. Accounting for Taysom Hill, how many does he have when Brees plays QB. 

Look, you're a miserable guy. Don't take it out on me. I saw you even with an innocent guy last night. You're really caustic and not my trip. How about you never comment on what I'm saying again. 

#CHECKTHESTANDINGSYOUJERK

Users who are viewing this thread