What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

** OFFICIAL TAMPA AT DETROIT GAME THREAD ** (1 Viewer)

This is how losing teams stay losing

Go offside defensively on a third down, resulting in a continued TB drive for a TD, then false start to end another possession.

Followed by a net 36-yard punt and failure to pin TB back. Just so many losing plays 

Last edited by a moderator:
Sitting in 4th place in the FFPC main event after Kamara put up 56 pts for me last night I had to debate Brady vs Kyler Murray.  In the end I just couldn't bench Murray.

Maybe Hockenson will start getting garbage time looks as early as the 2nd quarter...lol, nah, just hand it off to AP for rest of day

Arians fired. 

Sorry, I can't resist. You're usually not one for hot takes. That was one of them. 
Nah. They were down 17-0 at the half in a must win game to a 4 win team. They had 60 total yards. Before today they’ve been wretched in first halves all year. They lost to the absolutely miserable bears and didn’t show up for either Saints game.  As good as they’ve been at times they’ve significantly underperformed at others and you only get a few cracks with Brady at this age. 

If they went 9-7 and got smoked in the first round he should be canned. Probably not going to happen. 

Last edited by a moderator:
@gregauman Updated numbers on Tom Brady's last two halves: 43-for-56, 668 yards and six touchdowns. 43 completions, same as his age ...

Lets pile the points on one of the bottom dwellers of the league... that kind of gameplan will jinx them with an injury .. Bucs are funny 

Lets pile the points on one of the bottom dwellers of the league... that kind of gameplan will jinx them with an injury .. Bucs are funny 
Dude, in a COVID year with no practice in a must-win game nobody is taking their foot off of the pedal regardless of your rooting interest and why your rooting interest isn't coming to fruition. 

Bro.. Bucs are weak sauce in the NFL... they're playing the Lions without Stafford lol Brady gets owned by top tier teams but destroys bottom of the barrel squads.. GOAT lol

Bro.. Bucs are weak sauce in the NFL... they're playing the Lions without Stafford lol Brady gets owned by top tier teams but destroys bottom of the barrel squads.. GOAT lol
Bro they beat the #1 seed in the nfc like 10 weeks ago goat lol 

Yeah, this bothers me. I would understand feeding LF in the 2nd half and keep playing, but they come out throwing deep, thats the stuff that does bite teams. Circumstances matter. his team has no coaching staff and lost its QB, its over already. I would like to see Brady Evans Godwin and JPP sit. Let Brown and Miller get some run with Brate. Gronk needs to keep those knees and back right. This could be used as an extended bye week.
Tell that to the 2007 Pats and others that have consistently run up scores over the years. 

Users who are viewing this thread