What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**San Fran at Arizona -3(48.5)** The Murray Report (1 Viewer)

Ministry of Pain

Footballguy
I'm sure many in the Championship round are starting Murray as their QB, will be interesting to see how big of a day he can put together today. 

Kittle reportedly back, who is starting him?

To do the chat you need to follow primevideo so I will not be in the chat.

If any of you do sign up and decide to do the chat may I recommend you adopt the name BEEFSBOWL

Thanks in advance

-QG

I am in neither market and subscribe to nothing.  They are pumping up the prime thing but do the link I gave above and you're good

-QG

I think I’m watching some local feed bc I had no idea wth I was watching until commentators began making picks. 

ETA: looks like I’m watching the Prime feed

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think I like the Prime experience very much. Would much rather have this on the big screen and not have to alternate between comments and game.

I don't think I like the Prime experience very much. Would much rather have this on the big screen and not have to alternate between comments and game.
What comments are you talking about?

I just have the game

Last edited by a moderator:
Sort of screwed on trying to watch.  Working off one tmobile phone as a hot spot in the house (internet and our other phones are all ATT and out since the RV explosion yesterday in Nashville).  

I wonder if Drake will find one last way to laugh at me this season by me sitting him for McKissic/Pollard.

The completely sexual undertones of the Tracfone commercial was...well...right there for everybody to see, I guess. 

Drake's been really good the past four or five weeks. Not sure why that would be a surprise. But to each their own. 
Kyler wasn’t taking those read options and he was giving them to Drake those weeks. Before then he was taking them. Last week he started taking them again. I believe he was having shoulder problems or just wasn’t running as much. Last week Drake dropped 5 points for me and this is a worse matchup. All that made me sit him.

Th Niners were set to run the ball and keep Murray on the sidelines as long as possible. That plan worked for 2:40 until they punted the football away. 

Kyler wasn’t taking those read options and he was giving them to Drake those weeks. Before then he was taking them. Last week he started taking them again. I believe he was having shoulder problems or just wasn’t running as much. Last week Drake dropped 5 points for me and this is a worse matchup. All that made me sit him.
That's great reasoning, actually. Can't argue with that. He was lousy at the beginning and middle of the year because of goal line touches for Murray. Good thought process, IMO. 

Trying to get Wilson a screen but the Cardinals sussed it out and hollered "screen." Everybody swarmed towards him, so no go. 

Dude has got a really good first step. 
If he and Mostert could have stayed healthy this year, a lot of fantasy lineups would have benefitted greatly. Of course, that's the story with everybody, but just especially Mostert and Wilson, who were clearly the best backs Frisco had. 

More emasculation commercials. Fantastic when trying to appeal to a bunch of 30-40 year old men. Like nobody has problems with that #### to begin with. Let's take a lighthearted look at your cultural uselessness. 

okay, end soap box.  

Users who are viewing this thread