What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**San Fran at Arizona -3(48.5)** The Murray Report (1 Viewer)

More emasculation commercials. Fantastic when trying to appeal to a bunch of 30-40 year old men. Like nobody has problems with that #### to begin with. Let's take a lighthearted look at your cultural uselessness. 

okay, end soap box.  
You're watching the commercials? That's when I check the FFA music threads and some of the SP threads. 

You're watching the commercials? That's when I check the FFA music threads and some of the SP threads. 
Probably a good move, but emasculation is my specialty. I feel impelled to watch every last crushing moment of its existence. I'm especially good with rom-coms and the domestication process that usually happens after other women's status concerns and her own inability to measure up to those humiliate the lead. 

Hey is that Shailene Woodley for Jeep? 

Woot. 

On Amazon, hit the up arrow on your device remote to open the x-ray stats menu, its awesome. Individual and team stats, replays with next gen stats, drive recaps...very cool, I wish this was available for every game.

Great during commercials as the live feed just shrinks a bit, and you can switch back to full screen when it comes back live.

Last edited by a moderator:
Remember that Firestick you helped me, uh, set up? It's been so long I can't remember how to use it. I thought of you and laughed trying to figure it out. 
Lol

I was just at an old friends house , I helped him set one up this summer, and got this game on for him today 

Good to hear about Tevin being back to his old self. Wilson with 14.40 Half PPR points. Nice work so far. 

On Amazon, hit the up arrow on your device remote to open the x-ray stats menu, its awesome. Individual and team stats, replays with next gen stats, drive recaps...very cool, I wish this was available for every game.

Great during commercials as the live feed just shrinks a bit, and you can switch back to full screen when it comes back live.
That's a great feature. Thanks. 

Love this Prime broadcast for the simple fact we get a whole new set of commercials we haven’t seen before. And some of them have been pretty funny.

The dog one where the ex-wife unclipped the dog and the retractable leash nailed the dude in the nuts was solid gold funny.

Oh, and I ordered some new running shoes on Amazon this past week and they offered a free month of Prime as part of my purchase.

Playing 3D chess here boys.

:banned:

Free runner in Warner but Murray slips to the other side and gains nine. 

Then another snuffed out screen in this game. 

Kirk has gotten popped numerous times today. He's not going to be too pleased in the tub after today. 

What, is he floating at sea or something? I missed him getting hurt. Saw him flip awkwardly, but missed the injury. 
Teammates were waving for trainer, he got up and ran off

head or neck looked like to me

started him x2

😩

Yeah Wilson already outscored any reasonable expectations. Can't cry if he doesn't come out for the second half. 

Anyone dealing with any injury wouldn't come back just for the two minute drill. Obviously give him the extra time in the locker room plus halftime. C'mon people 

Beathard almost screwed up horribly. They'll never let him cut it loose now. They did. And he fumbled. And Arizona recovered. 

Bad two plays for SF.

Anyone dealing with any injury wouldn't come back just for the two minute drill. Obviously give him the extra time in the locker room plus halftime. C'mon people 
Probably not. I was just saying you can't tell his injury status from McKinnon's usage because McKinnon has been used this way all year. 

So all things constant, you can't really tell about Wilson's status. 

Haason Reddick is having IDP days that people dream of. I think he scored nearly fifty points in my league with a bunch of sacks one game. Like five or so. 

And Isaiah Simmons with the kick. Jeepers. 

Who's the team trying to clinch the playoffs and who's the team rolling out their 3rd string QB?

Rotoworld report says Wilson “appeared to be unconscious on the ground and is being evaluated”

haven’t heard a peep about him from this crack reporting crew on Amazon 

damnit

Users who are viewing this thread