What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**San Fran at Arizona -3(48.5)** The Murray Report (1 Viewer)

I think more people need to wear wide receiver's gloves in public as a fashion statement. Makes me feel like the NFL. 

eta* You guys didn't see the girl in the San Francisco attire on the NFL Shop ad flexing her gloved mitts for the camera? Guess not. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Prime video halftime at least spared us the network chuckleheads that usually dominate the booth. 

But don't anthropomorphize the peanuts. 

Oh, very much James Lofton. I recognize the voice because he's always calling the ####ty AFC games that I'm tortured with every week because I watch the Jets and Jags all year. Turrible. 

That's great reasoning, actually. Can't argue with that. He was lousy at the beginning and middle of the year because of goal line touches for Murray. Good thought process, IMO. 
That entire thought process just so he can finally not be sharing the backfield now. Which would’ve made me auto start him. 

That entire thought process just so he can finally not be sharing the backfield now. Which would’ve made me auto start him. 
I hear that. I have Edmonds on my dynasty team, so I'm actually quite aware of the Drake/Edmonds dynamic. They really eat into each other's fantasy potential, though so far it just looks like a bad day for Arizona all around. 

And the process is all you've got. The rest is luck. Giving yourself the best process will mean you cash in more often than not. But I hear you.  

Was feeling pretty good yesterday after Kamara's game. Only to have Murray put up a stinker so far. Don't be a buzzkill Kyler.

Decisive, fast running backs love Shanahan and he loves them. Doesn't matter what your draft capital was or previous employ. You can do it, you'll play.  

Tevin Coleman inside the twenty, huh? This is where Wilson usually would come in for Mostert. Turnabout, the wench. 

Big TD in the game that helped nobody out in fantasy. But a good football player in Kyle Juszczyk. Deserves a little TD love. 

I just switched to the women calling the game. This is an awesome option. Except they're not very good. They're getting on my man Dan Arnold, calling him a liability. There was a helmet to helmet on the play they're not even talking about. 

They stink. 

I also just switched to the scouts. What did they say that struck you, IK? 
Mainly it's like a couple of guys who really know football just doing stream of consciousness.

A few minutes ago they were talking about how with no fans you can hear all the trash talk on the field and how much fun that is.  "Unless you're Kirk Cousins." :lmao:

No issues streaming this from the Prime app and chromecasting to my tv.

Other than the Cardinals need to wake up or the stupid Bears will be in the playoffs.

Mainly it's like a couple of guys who really know football just doing stream of consciousness.

A few minutes ago they were talking about how with no fans you can hear all the trash talk on the field and how much fun that is.  "Unless you're Kirk Cousins." :lmao:
Did you hear Jefferson last week? "####. Kirk. Throw the ball!" 

Drake looks terrible. Really dodged a bullet not signing him to a lucrative long term deal coming off last season.

And this Amazon announce team is HORRIBLE. Dude, it was a HOLD call....and it didn't start at the 1. Like come the #### on, the play happened literally 60 seconds before that.

The Scouts seem to disagree with the play calling here. That and they don't seem to like the decision to run here. 

Users who are viewing this thread