What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**The Miami Dolphins at The Las Vegas Raiders +2.5(49.5)** (1 Viewer)

Ministry of Pain

Footballguy
Line opened at LVR -2 and was Miami laying 3 but many are predicting a Chuckie Special tonight and what I would call a decent upset. Raiders were in Playoff talk a few weeks back but that seems like light years ago where Miami has mostly kept winning and hold one of the last Wildcard spots right now. 

Miami could have both Gaskins and Ahmed in the cuts, would love to see the running game pound down and Tua only need 150-200 for Miami to win this game. 

Miami 24...Vegas 21

Go Phins!!!

Any peeps on Gaskin vs. Ahmed from Miami reporters?

Scared to start Gaskin minus any kind of news.

Although I would suppose if Gaskin is active he'll at least have a role.

Josh Jacobs show today...hopefully we get a huge game from this kid.. he's due for a 30+ point fantasy game 

Any peeps on Gaskin vs. Ahmed from Miami reporters?

Scared to start Gaskin minus any kind of news.

Although I would suppose if Gaskin is active he'll at least have a role.
If Gaskin is active and he isn't suffering from any injury I am aware of, if he clear to play tonight he is the lead back. I would expect Ahmed to see every 3rd Drive or at least get a share of the pie at RB tonight. 

RB1-Myles Gaskin...like it or not

RB2-Ahmed...and he's earned the right to be No 2 right behind Gaskins, if Miami were at some point to give Ahmed more touches due to his production being at a high level at some point in this game, MoP fully behind that movement. I don't care who moves the pile, I don't have a "fantasy" stake in any of it. But as a Miami fan that watches this team as close as anyone that attempts to post about them, I can assure you that Miami in 2020, Myles is the RB1. I would expect Gaskin to see 60% of the RB touches if not more. 

If Gaskin is active and he isn't suffering from any injury I am aware of, if he clear to play tonight he is the lead back. I would expect Ahmed to see every 3rd Drive or at least get a share of the pie at RB tonight. 

RB1-Myles Gaskin...like it or not

RB2-Ahmed...and he's earned the right to be No 2 right behind Gaskins, if Miami were at some point to give Ahmed more touches due to his production being at a high level at some point in this game, MoP fully behind that movement. I don't care who moves the pile, I don't have a "fantasy" stake in any of it. But as a Miami fan that watches this team as close as anyone that attempts to post about them, I can assure you that Miami in 2020, Myles is the RB1. I would expect Gaskin to see 60% of the RB touches if not more. 
Wow. That's a great take if correct.

It would make me sick to bench Gaskin against this defense if he's getting the majority of the carries.

Miami needs this game too.

Really WANT to play Gaskin over R. Higgins in PPR.

It would make me sick to bench Gaskin against this defense if he's getting the majority of the carries.

I don't want to be the guy that tips your hand, I'm actually facing Gaskin tonight so whoever is facing me feels he is the starting RB, also a Miami fan which either clouds that move or doesn't 😆  

Higgins doesn't see enough targets for my taste. 

Gaskin/Ahmed should really be a stable 1-2 punch for Tua, looks like Parker is OUT? Do I have that right?

Fellow Miami mega-fan here. Agree 100% with what was stated and will just add that Coach Flo really seems to trust and prefer Gaskins. He's not as fast as Ahmed; however, he's better in pass protection, a better receiver, and is more apt to fall forward for the TD when getting GL touches. Ahmed will definitely get his opportunities as the latter member of the 1-2 punch, but I wouldn't bench Gaskins vs. the Raiders, unless you have a no-brainer option. 

Fellow Miami mega-fan here. Agree 100% with what was stated and will just add that Coach Flo really seems to trust and prefer Gaskins. He's not as fast as Ahmed; however, he's better in pass protection, a better receiver, and is more apt to fall forward for the TD when getting GL touches. Ahmed will definitely get his opportunities as the latter member of the 1-2 punch, but I wouldn't bench Gaskins vs. the Raiders, unless you have a no-brainer option. 
Good insight from Ego and Ministry.

Leaning Gaskin.

Will feel a lot more comfortable with this decision if my Kittle goes off prior to kickoff.

Can someone who watched summarize, in 5 words or less, how CJ Beathard beat the Cardinals? Maybe off topic

Who remembers when the NFL network threw Eisen, Warner, Irvin, and Mariucci in the booth for that London game? All I wanted for Christmas was to see that tonight

Miami inches from an interception attempt and then a strip almost on the Renfrow catch n run.

Miami has like 20 game sin a row with a turnover by their Defense coming into tonight. 

If Oakland can start drives at the Miami 40 yard line all night, yeah Miami won't be going to the Playoffs this year. 

Starts with Tua...3 n out, punt, we miss a tackle, guy makes a great play not going down and next thing we know it's 7-0. Old Miami folds, New Miami has found ways to stay in ball games. 

A 3 n out by Tua on this next drive would be devastating. 

If Oakland can start drives at the Miami 40 yard line all night, yeah Miami won't be going to the Playoffs this year. 

Starts with Tua...3 n out, punt, we miss a tackle, guy makes a great play not going down and next thing we know it's 7-0. Old Miami folds, New Miami has found ways to stay in ball games. 

A 3 n out by Tua on this next drive would be devastating. 
Jeez man. Slow down. We will be fine. 

Gaskin 1st carry and it's positive yards, looks like 8 on his 1st touch.

He would have had a 1st down on his 2nd carry but of course Miami is flagged for holding 

Bowden just got POPPED along the sidelines, lucky he can walk off. 

Grant giveth and taketh...bobbles a sure 1st down but then drew a Def Hold Call on the very next play 

Users who are viewing this thread