What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**The Miami Dolphins at The Las Vegas Raiders +2.5(49.5)** (1 Viewer)

Another stellar evening of officiating. Sick to my stomach watching this garbage. 
The phantom flag call was bad. Jones has not been worth the money and i questioned it when we signed him, but he made a great play or at least has the right to jump up and try for the ball, he didn't touch Aghalor on the replay. 

We went 3 n out and I kept saying it early but folks said I was getting too excited and things would work out...Fitz should have maybe been in the game a lot sooner than the 4th Q. 

Take a knee. Don't even hand off. 

Miami should get the ball with about twenty seconds left. THAT would be Fitzmagic if they could come back. 

Wouldn't put it past them. Sanders is a great kicker. 

All of us playing against Jacobs in our championship games  :hifive:

Last edited by a moderator:
It's hard to believe as many games as Miami has won, you go back to the Denver game and that was important for them to win. 

It's hard to believe it's going to be over even if we go 10-6. 

Did that announcer really say Derek Carr did it again and led them down the field to a win. What a dope,  it was horrible officiating.

No way Tua should have been anywhere near starting. It's glaringly obvious Fitz is the win-now guy. 

Are they hoping Tua develops with a helicopter team (no wings)? 

Isn’t the play there on third to take the td then go for two? 

I think I’d rather be up 5 or 7 with one minute left than up two with twenty seconds. 

Full disclosure I own Jacobs and not sure if my thinking is clouded. 

To think they did not score the TD when Miami wanted them to score the TD.

Lesson here is if the FG isn't the final play score the TD.

Isn’t the play there on third to take the td then go for two? 

I think I’d rather be up 5 or 7 with one minute left than up two with twenty seconds. 

Full disclosure I own Jacobs and not sure if my thinking is clouded. 
No, you're probably right, IMO. But people will fight to the death about it. 

This is exactly why you don't do that.  

Users who are viewing this thread