What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**The Miami Dolphins at The Las Vegas Raiders +2.5(49.5)** (1 Viewer)

As a Raider fan , I hope Miami wins.  They deserve it. That PI call was total garbage.  

Last edited by a moderator:
It's hard to believe as many games as Miami has won, you go back to the Denver game and that was important for them to win. 

It's hard to believe it's going to be over even if we go 10-6. 

I cannot believe what I just saw...I cannot believe what I just saw...

Miami gets a hail mary and a personal foul call
Sanders nails a 44 Yard Field Goal!!!

Miami takes the lead and I am having a heart attack

The scene of this game is the Miami guy grabbing at Jacobs leg trying to pull him into the endzone from the 1............

To think they did not score the TD when Miami wanted them to score the TD.

Lesson here is if the FG isn't the final play score the TD.
Could you use a delay of game to run off additional time in that scenario? Similar to what Tennessee did in the playoffs to NE around the 5 minute mark last year. Not sure if different rules in last 2 minutes.

I was going to argue for scoring the touchdown and going for two, but I didn't want to fight you mouthbreathers all night. 

;)

Fitz, baby! 

No way Tua can step on that field next week as the starter. Just hope the bad Fitz doesn't show up. 

To think they did not score the TD when Miami wanted them to score the TD.

Lesson here is if the FG isn't the final play score the TD.
I'd argue they did the right thing. Leaving a guy uncovered and getting a personal foul, is inexcusable.

There was like a 5% chance they lose. If miami needed a td, but had 40 more seconds, I'm not sure that is any tougher the way the defense played. 

Firing guenther didn't help. That's for sure.

WHERE WAS THE SAFETY?!? That ball was in the air forever. How the #### do you give up a wide open sideline route in that situation.. 

Falling down at the 1 is the dumbest thing ever
You do that when you can take the clock down to the last play of the game and kick it. Not when you have to kick it off and the other team has time for 2-3 plays lmfao. 

How much for Gruden each year again?

I like how Fitz uses that Harvard education to communicate the face mask penalty in a very aggressive way so the whole stadium knew that Vegas had ripped his helmet off. 

They should put that one on a t-shirt next. 

Dude looked and said, "Bro...It's Mack Hollins. It'll be a'ight."
He actually didn’t look that far away on the replay (why isn’t this being discussed?!?). He took a terrible angle is and like Tom Brady slow I guess.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread