What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Tested Positive for Covid today. (1 Viewer)

So my test came back negative.  :pickle: Guess it's just a sinus infection.  Can't actually see my Dr. because of Covid-like symptoms, but after a video chat he called me in some rx.  

Kinda confusing, because I've never had altered taste/smell with sinus stuff.  Oh well.  

So my test came back negative.  :pickle: Guess it's just a sinus infection.  Can't actually see my Dr. because of Covid-like symptoms, but after a video chat he called me in some rx.  

Kinda confusing, because I've never had altered taste/smell with sinus stuff.  Oh well.  
I hope you were told this, but I would still quarantine and assume you have it.  There are false negatives.

I hope you were told this, but I would still quarantine and assume you have it.  There are false negatives.
Was told this.  I've had two negatives now, first the rapid then the PCR.  Medical folks seem confident I don't have it.   :oldunsure:

I have been quarantining.  My wife has had both shots, so she's the only one that leaves the house now.  

Was told this.  I've had two negatives now, first the rapid then the PCR.  Medical folks seem confident I don't have it.   :oldunsure:

I have been quarantining.  My wife has had both shots, so she's the only one that leaves the house now.  

Same thing happened to me back in October.  Lost sense of taste for a day,  but tested negative.  I don't recall that having happened to me before so I just assumed I should act like it was false negative.  

Last month I asked for an antibody test and that too was negative.  So now I am assuming that October test was accurate and I don't I have any immunity because I never had the virus.  Ugh...worst of both worlds.  Sorry if that happens to you.

Users who are viewing this thread