What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GB/Tenn Weather (1 Viewer)

FGITLOTR

Footballguy
The weather is calling for snow, 2-4 inches during the game and 16-17 MPH winds. I'm worried about both teams being able to throw it with any effectiveness. Anyone looking to pivot from this game?

Snow showers and cold temperatures are expected for Sunday night's game at Lambeau Field. Moderate winds with strong gusts will blow from end zone to end zone. Both teams may be limited on offense in these winter conditions.

It’s definitely not going to affect ARod.  The only way the winds would really affect this game is they were diagonal (cross field).  Both teams have strong running games and someone will always have the wind.  

Corey Davis. Hmmm.

My bench is Mike Thomas , Parker and Pittman.

Fa. Chad Jansen ? Jeffrey ?

Trying to tell myself not to overthink the weather.

I think us Tannehill owners have to consider benching him.  A windy snowstorm in GB is a recipe for disaster. 

I already benched Davis for Emmanuel Sanders.

Also benching Tannehill for Jalen Hurts but I expect Tannehill to have a decent game.
I have hurtz as well and right now I have RT in. We have QB% included in the points and that is what keeps RT in the mix. The snow could actually help his rushing as well. I will probably stick with him. Five games in a row over 28 points. BUT, I still have until 4pm, to make the switch.

Last edited by a moderator:
Might be a bigger question for IDP leagues. We know both teams can and will run, but if it changes the run/pass ratio it might be better bets to start more LBs in this game. 

Ughhh 🤦‍♂️ close game in the championship and he has Aj brown, Beasley and bass yet against my Henry and Corey Davis. Really considering going Jakobi Meyer instead of Davis. Sharks in GB is it going to be really bad? Or is it already? 

The weather is calling for snow, 2-4 inches during the game and 16-17 MPH winds. I'm worried about both teams being able to throw it with any effectiveness. Anyone looking to pivot from this game?
I have Henry and Tannehill, he has a jones.  Obviously I'm not benching Henry. He shouldn't bench jones.

I think us Tannehill owners have to consider benching him.  A windy snowstorm in GB is a recipe for disaster. 
Really wish I had started trubisky instead of Tannehill. But we'll see if that matters.

Great, a thread about weather turns into a omg I need this many points from earl campbell and my opponent has antonio freeman and the dumptruck and I'm behind by 22.79 points with .5 ppr and .1 for 2 yard catch-radius drops!!!

Neat.

Rodrigo Duterte said:
Great, a thread about weather turns into a omg I need this many points from earl campbell and my opponent has antonio freeman and the dumptruck and I'm behind by 22.79 points with .5 ppr and .1 for 2 yard catch-radius drops!!!

Neat.
Agreed we want to keep the threads on topic and of use to everyone, not an individual team. We also want to be more cool to posters here. Thanks. 

Users who are viewing this thread