What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

IDP projections for Harvey Langi (1 Viewer)

guncrib

Footballguy
Week 16. Championship week for almost every league and FBGs 2 IDP prognosticators STILL believe Harvey Langi is going to get 10+ points? He's been on IR for a week. I can see one of them taking the week off but both?

when you PAY for a service you would expect them to at least make half an effort. I still cant get them to fix my daily email updates.

I was actually looking at rankings earlier this year, from Fantasy Pros to FootballGuys to others. 

Tick just knocked off a better list the other day.  

10 tackles 8 solo in last nights preseason game. Yes its only preseason, but Langi had a nice run at the end of last year playing for the Jets. I was a bit curious when NE signed him. Might they have a bigger role in mind than the experts think? Or is it simply that the real starters didn't play much? Did anyone watch the game?

10 tackles 8 solo in last nights preseason game. Yes its only preseason, but Langi had a nice run at the end of last year playing for the Jets. I was a bit curious when NE signed him. Might they have a bigger role in mind than the experts think? Or is it simply that the real starters didn't play much? Did anyone watch the game?

I only watched the highlights on YT. However, in general, I always steer clear of NE LBs. The packages that BB runs limit even the best players to 75% of snaps. I see no reason to believe that will change with a collection of JAGs, and expect the same along the DL. The only IDPs I target in NE are the corners. In that regard, the "drumbeat" indicates adding JC Jackson if you have CB requirements. 

Users who are viewing this thread