What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Browns vs Jets - Week 16 (1 Viewer)

I know a guy who was a Jets fan and got sick of their losing and when they got rid of Tebow he switched teams....

....gave me one guess on new team which I nailed 1st guess....

the Manziel Browns.

May have to check on how he's doing today.

-QG

I know a guy who was a Jets fan and got sick of their losing and when they got rid of Tebow he switched teams....

....gave me one guess on new team which I nailed 1st guess....

the Manziel Browns.

May have to check on how he's doing today.

-QG
If the last straw to bail on a team was them getting rid of Tebow, guy probably doesn’t know/care much about football anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh he's much more the hockey fan for sure but it was so funny and bailing on the Jets for the Browns in pretty amazing (and I would say the same if he joined me as Bengals fan)

-QG

Huh, even the Jets D can play well when the other team has no WRs.
Sucks for the Browns. I expected they'd still likely win this game, but it's incredibly hard to move the ball when the other team knows you really can't throw to your WR's. Eliminates a great running game.

Hopefully, the Browns figure it out, but it's hard to see how.

Wven with the WR injuries...never thought about not playing Chubb.  But should have benched he and Jacobs this week it seems.

Wilson yesterday and Cooks balling out today is about the inly thing keeping me in this.

Sucks for the Browns. I expected they'd still likely win this game, but it's incredibly hard to move the ball when the other team knows you really can't throw to your WR's. Eliminates a great running game.

Hopefully, the Browns figure it out, but it's hard to see how.
Not the best half Stef has called. Way too much shotgun and empty...not using PA effectively even in reverse to open up the run. Getting screwed out of a defensive td didn’t help.

Cleveland Coaches should have added enough players to the Covid tracing until the NFL was forced to reschedule the game.  

This is the most Browns way to end their best season in years. 10-6. Losing the last two to a 1 win team and the Steelers to miss the playoffs. 

Last edited by a moderator:
The Browns can beat the Steelers and still be knocked out though, no?

Jets starting their comeback from ahead with that blocked FG

-QG

NBC would love Browns vs Steelers with a win giving the Browns the division and a loss knocking them out

-QG

Users who are viewing this thread