What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Falcons vs Chiefs - Week 16 (1 Viewer)

I’ve got Mahomes, Tyreek and Ridley going in this one. I’m going to wait a bit to start drinking so I have an idea if I’m celebrating or drowning sorrows. 

I've been burned by young, promising KC CBs before, but L'Jarius Sneed is looking like an absolute steal for them. 

If/when KC goes down in the postseason, it'll be because the OL absolutely cannot protect Mahomes. Turrible.

Mahomes might not be a great wide receiver. Not a bad throw by Watkins but Mahomes isn't going to out leap Neal.

Back to the Chiefs' goofy 4th and 1 call, KC could really use a Brissett/Taysom-like QB who can power through a 1-yard sneak even when the defense knows it's coming. I think the QB sneak was torn out of the playbook when Mahomes dislocated his knee on one last year, and it would be nice to have that option again.

Chiefs have to be praying that Mitchell Schwartz will be healthy for the playoffs. The current iteration of their OL is probably a bottom-5 unit in the league.

I’ve got Mahomes, Tyreek and Ridley going in this one. I’m going to wait a bit to start drinking so I have an idea if I’m celebrating or drowning sorrows. 
Depends how much you need.  I am playing against Mahomes and Hill so glad he is stinking it up.  Be very happy to get out of this one with 2 TDs or less from Mahomes.

Conversation I just had with my wife:

Me: I could really use overtime...... oh yeah but this guy's terrible isn't he?

Wife: Actually he's been amazing this year.

Me: Told you so.

Users who are viewing this thread