What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Philadelphia at Dallas +3(50.5)*** (1 Viewer)

it is funny, most years this thread would already be at a few pages. this year it really is just  :toilet:

Sad part is, as an Eagles fan, if Dak didn't get hurt it would probably be close to no game at all since i would guess Dallas would have quite a few more wins

it is funny, most years this thread would already be at a few pages. this year it really is just  :toilet:

Sad part is, as an Eagles fan, if Dak didn't get hurt it would probably be close to no game at all since i would guess Dallas would have quite a few more wins
If Dak was healthy, Dallas would be 8-6 at least with the division probably clinched. 

Where was this all year? Hell where was this in the first Dallas game? We started that game with 3 and out on 3 passes. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Where was this all year? Hell where was this in the first Dallas game? We started that game with 3 and out on 3 passes. 
i really don't think we can blame Doug for all of this. It has been the last 3 weeks where it looks more like this. No way Doug decides to run the ball much more just because Carson isn't in. i have to think Carson takes some of that blame too. 

And count me in for Team Jalen. Yes he stepped out, but on a rookie contract i would love to see this kid develop for the next 2 years or so

Eagles in Week 8 vs Dallas. 9 carries whole first half for 7 points.

Eagles first drive today. 9 carries for 7 points. 

Was expecting the classic Schwartz give back but they held. We probably win this today making next week that much more agonizing.

bit of a sucker here, but just live bet this game over 60 points. kicking myself for not taking it before the game because we knew this game would go over if Dallas chooses to throw 3/4 of the time, which they obviously should against this 2nd/3rd string secondary

i hate to say it, but i don't think that play would have worked if Carson was back there. i am sure it is some recency bias, but just don't have faith it would have worked
It wouldn't. We are witnessing passing of qb torch for sure.  Don't know how carson can stay after this

i hate to say it, but i don't think that play would have worked if Carson was back there. i am sure it is some recency bias, but just don't have faith it would have worked
It worked in the past. Only reason it wouldn't work is Doug would have had Carson stand in the pocket instead of rolling out. 

Users who are viewing this thread