What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Sam's Club Free membership (1 Viewer)

They run this deal a couple times per year. Sometimes with freebies such as a take and bake pizza, paper towels, etc. We have been a member for years. Plus member. Between what we spend for crap at home and the occasional things for my wife's work it more than pays for itself. Think the plus membership is $90. We've gotten back $250+ every year in rewards for at least the past 3 years I can remember. 

Also a Costco member. They roped us in with a groupon deal where it was $60 for the membership, they gave you a $40 costco gift card and a coupon for $40 off an online order over $250.  Ended up getting a new fridge there, some random christmas gifts and both my son and my son in law used the membership to order Xbox's online. Couldn't find them anywhere else when they went on pre-sale.

End up going to Sam's more often because it is just a couple miles away down the street and I'm a big fan of their scan and go app. Don't ever have to go through a checkout line there. 

I'm a big fan of their scan and go app. Don't ever have to go through a checkout line there. 
This - so easy - I can't imagine having to stand in line. Honestly the Sam's app is the best one I have used  of the in-store scan and go apps. 

They run this deal a couple times per year. Sometimes with freebies such as a take and bake pizza, paper towels, etc. We have been a member for years. Plus member. Between what we spend for crap at home and the occasional things for my wife's work it more than pays for itself. Think the plus membership is $90. We've gotten back $250+ every year in rewards for at least the past 3 years I can remember. 

Also a Costco member. They roped us in with a groupon deal where it was $60 for the membership, they gave you a $40 costco gift card and a coupon for $40 off an online order over $250.  Ended up getting a new fridge there, some random christmas gifts and both my son and my son in law used the membership to order Xbox's online. Couldn't find them anywhere else when they went on pre-sale.

End up going to Sam's more often because it is just a couple miles away down the street and I'm a big fan of their scan and go app. Don't ever have to go through a checkout line there. 
This is 100% us.  Every bit of it.

This - so easy - I can't imagine having to stand in line. Honestly the Sam's app is the best one I have used  of the in-store scan and go apps. 
Probably the best app on my phone. When the lines are ridiculously long, I just wonder what these people are thinking.

what do they do if you are already a member?  Can you sign up for another 12 months on top of what you have with this deal?  

...looked through but couldn't tell.  

Curbside pickup works great at Sam's too. Costco, not so much.  Still I maintain memberships at both because Costco has several items that are staples in my household which are not available at Sam's.

Users who are viewing this thread